Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashok (Software engg)     10 February 2014

Need suggestion in divorce

HI  Team,

This is ashok from bangalore,

I have married on feb2012 , after tht in July 2012 my wife went to my in law home for delivery ,during that period

Her mother messed up her mind..we had fight.. her father is ACP in nagpur.. sis is lawyer in Pune.

They had 1 plan to make in false and extort money, in which after 1 yr she come back to bangalore.(June2013) . 8 days

stayed without informing me left Home.

Action i have taken

1. I filed Police complaint, register FIR ,File RCR within 1 week

After 15 days got got call , They made false FIR with her of her father, Got call from their police station

2. I have asked another lawyer in chandrapur to file AB in their area

But stil by misusing police power they Arrest me and my parent , Start pressurizing us to accept false stuff and harrasing us

3. With help of Lawyer we got AB their.

After fews months she filed DV 18-22 section .. 3 date over 

4. i have decided lets go for settlement (one time alimony) so i called my in law ,she said we wil seat 

She was asking to come @ her home ,but we meet them in some govt office.

Problem happend in discussion and withdraw discussion ,Now she filed false complaint that..ÿe mujhe dhamkane aaya tha", in court also said same on 4th hearing date. my lawyer handle it very well their.

Now my Question

1. How to f**k this ppl ?now i have decided lets fight

2. If i file divorce in Bangalore after RCR judgment , when will i get divorce?

3. How much time this DV and 498A case run on?

4. if i do 2nd marriage and bring her in my current bangalore home and do rental agrement and showing as she is my relatiive and i have rented my home. if police come to know then is we have escape?

5. How to end up this? since we have seen they will definately ask big money?

6. Please suggest me ,what are steps i have to take.( NOW I dont want that wh**e wife)

7. as we r waiting for chargesheet ,can i make letter and send to CM,Home minister, DGP,CP of nagpur

after that..since all bogus FIR ,case and everything.

Need your valuable suggestion to handle this situation.

Ashok

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ashok

HI  Team,

This is ashok from bangalore,

I have married on feb2012 , after tht in July 2012 my wife went to my in law home for delivery ,during that period

Her mother messed up her mind..we had fight.. her father is ACP in nagpur.. sis is lawyer in Pune.

They had 1 plan to make in false and extort money, in which after 1 yr she come back to bangalore.(June2013) . 8 days

stayed without informing me left Home.

Action i have taken

1. I filed Police complaint, register FIR ,File RCR within 1 week

After 15 days got got call , They made false FIR with her of her father, Got call from their police station

2. I have asked another lawyer in chandrapur to file AB in their area

But stil by misusing police power they Arrest me and my parent , Start pressurizing us to accept false stuff and harrasing us

3. With help of Lawyer we got AB their.

After fews months she filed DV 18-22 section .. 3 date over 

4. i have decided lets go for settlement (one time alimony) so i called my in law ,she said we wil seat 

She was asking to come @ her home ,but we meet them in some govt office.

Problem happend in discussion and withdraw discussion ,Now she filed false complaint that..ÿe mujhe dhamkane aaya tha", in court also said same on 4th hearing date. my lawyer handle it very well their.

Now my Question

1. How to f**k this ppl ?now i have decided lets fight

You will have to fight the cases based on merit, come out of the DV case clean and then file a case against your wife for filing false case against you in court of law.  Such filinng of false case attracts fine up to 50k and also imprisonment up to 5 years in prison or both.  Thats the only way you can teach them a lesson.  Until that time the cases are over, you will be the person who will be fcuked left right and center and you can do nothing about it, as all laws favor women.

2. If i file divorce in Bangalore after RCR judgment , when will i get divorce?

No, you will not get divorce just  based on RCR judgment, but mental cruelty has to be proved via the false cases she has filed against you, false complaints etc, then only after such trial you will get diovrce.

3. How much time this DV and 498A case run on?

DV case to get over with, normally will take 4-5 years, same holds good for 498a too.

4. if i do 2nd marriage and bring her in my current bangalore home and do rental agrement and showing as she is my relatiive and i have rented my home. if police come to know then is we have escape?

Then you will go to jail.  You cannot remarry without getting divorce, utmost you can go in for live-in relationship,.  Remarriage without getting rid of headache number 1 will land you up in jail for a good 5 years.  And with regard to escape, its a foolish idea, its better to come out legally out of all this mess, than to land in another mess.

5. How to end up this? since we have seen they will definately ask big money?

Following are the ways to end this mess:

1.  Bring her back, tame her.  

2.  Bring her back, obey her.  

3.  Pay her good money so that she will agree for divorce and give you divorce.  

4.  Fight all the cases based on merit and  one day you will successfully get divorce.

6. Please suggest me ,what are steps i have to take.( NOW I dont want that wh**e wife)

First file for divorce, that should be your first step.  Then, adopt a wait and watch policy.

7. as we r waiting for chargesheet ,can i make letter and send to CM,Home minister, DGP,CP of nagpur
Ok send.

after that..since all bogus FIR ,case and everything.

Need your valuable suggestion to handle this situation.

Ashok

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register