LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I love my parents (law)     15 April 2012

Need medical record from sir ganaga ram hospital -- urgently

Dear All LCI Expert Good Morning,

                                                 Actually I need old medical records of my wife from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital New Delhi may be from the year of 2000- 11.For the same I have applied via RTI to Govt. of Delhi ,because RTI act is not apply to  any Pvt. Institure and said Hospital is PVT.

Main thing is that I know she has taken treatment from that hospital.But I do not know anything other than her name means details of medicine,date of admission and discharge.

In the reply of my RTI application  Govt. of NCT delhi said  THEY NEED DATE OF DISCHARGE,ADMISSION AND REGISTRATION NO.,WITHOUT THAT THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO TRACE”..For more Information pls find attach Scan copy of Reply recd. From Medical  department Delhi.

Requested all Expert especially RTI activist,pls guide me accordingly,so that I can get all old medical record.

Waiting for your positive response.


Best Regards,



 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 April 2012

Mr.Ishwar Sharma,

You have to give some reference related to the treatment of your wife in the hospital. No people can give information without some reference . Name is only not reference, there can be several records on the same name. There can be several patients in the same name. To identify your wife in the names, you have give information as they asked. Therefore you give admission, discharge, treatment name etc. so that you will get required information.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query