Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karthik (executive)     15 March 2014

Need legal help..

Dear All ,

we have been married 7 years back and its a love cum arranged marriage.since two years we have un satisfied married life like 

1.for last 2 years i have moved to middle management level and handling 3 states  training requirement by that i have been travelling for 15 days a month which was not acceptable by my wife.

2.we dont have kids she has gynic problem for which we took treatment but of no use.

3.her parents also started imposing conditions on my job which i dont like.

4.my brother live in USA and my parents wanted to visit but my inlaws and my wife says if i changed my job to another one where no roaming  then they will allow my parents to visit which i am not able to digest.

5 some times she ask for divorce saying i dint said at that time of marriage i will be doing roaming job.

6 she is little possesive  and she keeps on checking my mobile. Iam not against checking my mobiles or laptop

7 My job demands working on weekends and she wont allow me to work. and even after reaching home i have support my offshore team over phone or through chats which will be very tough for me as she is against me.

8.From last 15 days she is going more violent and demands for every thing regarding what should i wear,eat drink and not allows me to watch TV as well.

9.Over and above she went to police station to file 498a,DV which became very common now a days.

Above are some of the challenges iam facing in my day to day life . me, my parents and mediators explained and had counselling sessions but of no use.Iam not against her and dont want to take legal steps as well.But now came to conclusion that will stay away from my wife (I Mean separate residence) and i am not having guts to stay with my parents as well as her parents will fight with them.

Pls suggest me is there any legal way to stay away from her without divorce.if so let me know the procedure to apply.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 March 2014

My sincere suggestion is that please take leaves from your company for few days and travel along with your wife and enjoy family entertainment. Marriage is one soul with two bodies. Like that you have to maintain your family.Money only is not important but enjoyment of life is very important. 

karthik (executive)     16 March 2014

Dear Ramachary sir,

To go on a vacation with my wife ,she  need my parents to come along with us.as my mother has to visit USA  as my sister in law is pregnant now she has to take care of her.Money is not at all important for me sir i just wanted to be good asset to my organisation.from last 7 years i dint even asked about kids even once and doctors certified that she had problem and suggested us that ovary has to be removed i accepted even for that.

all mediations from all sides have done but its of only for few days and sama story repeats but  dont want to divorce her.

Mohit (AM)     18 March 2014

Dear All, I got married in 2009, one year went fine suddenly on small isue my wife logged one complaint in CAW cell and after few hearing again she joined me. But after that incident she always tried to dominant me and fight with me. From last two years i have managed to keep quite for my six month baby but now its impossible for me to keep mum , due to her dominant , rude behavious. Many time my parents called her mother to discuss the scenario but no positive sign from her/mother. My parents are living in Agra and in delhi i am living with my wife. I have few queries:-

1.- I have one flat where i am living with my wife (papers are on mother name), on last week of march i left that flat , due to npn tortrebale behaviour, she fight with me, torn my shirt etc. I have looged one compliant in police station and one letter sent to DCP, delhi office informing that i am living with her due to her behaviour.. (since she is still there how we can vacant that place from her)?

2.- We have few recording, that clearly states that we have discussed her behaviour with her relatives and mom and that recoridng also clears we have not demanded any thing in marriage. Would it be helpful when i file divorce?

3.- I have call details where i can prove that i ialways call her but she never called me. It clearly states that she dont love/ego/behaviour issue?

4.- We have made up that we will file divorce could you please suggest me good lawyer and app cost on this?

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register