LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need help in rape case in delhi

Page no : 2

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     19 October 2015

U can contact me at 09871158578......I'll try my level best to let ur brother out of this problem.

Nitin (AM)     19 January 2016

Thanks Rakhi Budhiraja ji....I hope you remember that Brother has taken your advice in this case personally visiting your office in Delhi. It was helpful and supporting. Thanks once again !

Nitin (AM)     19 January 2016

Progress Report on the case :

Dear Experts, I wanted to take your valuable advice on this case by letting you know what is the current progress on this case. This case is now being fight on Section 410 ( 376 is not in question now ). Recently, it is going under trial on section 410. Girl is still on the same page asking that brother has cheated her on the promises of marriage. She is now not looking to get married ( that something looks like with direct/indrect intraction with her) but not sure if there is any hidden intention. 

We have tried possible way to talk and resolve this matter bu no success as girl's family is able to hold/drive her or take the decision. It seems they are leaving everything on court's decision.

In between, family has got a marriage purposal from a different family and couple are ready even though the truth of the matter is already discussed with her (new girl) and her parents. At the moment, it looks like that brother can get married to this new girl as both families are ready.Not sure on the legal boundation if any ?

However, I would like to consult with you before we got ahead with this, is this going to impact anyhow on the proceeding of the case ? what can happen when the girl (so called victim) will get to know about this? Are we planning something against the law ?

Please advise here.

Regards,

Nitin

Nitin (AM)     02 September 2016

Dear Experts,

This case has been resolved and brother is acquitted last month. Thanks for your valuable help and advise through this channel.

However, few Advocate like I have can spoil this good taste by making nonsense/unethical demand of Money. In the beging of this case, the advocate had asked that my fees will be 1 Lac and my bother has paid whenever they asked on intervals around 85k till now. So, with this face the remaining amount is required to be paid out. This is completely pathetic that they have suddently comeup of 5 Lac figure saying that the earilier amount was court fees only. This much we will at least charge for Sectio 376 and Section 417. The situation is like that he is now theatning us that he can go high court and can do all reversed.

First of all, it was never discussed with my brother/family at stage of the case, then how can a lawyer be so unprofessional when we trust the law. There is no court receipts/challans and also any estimation document provided by lawyer in the case. 

This is completely surprising and shocking. 

Please suggest me what to do. Your prompt advice would be highly appreciated. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register