LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Mishra   01 August 2015

need guidance

Dear sir/madam I was married on 9 apr 2015 and wife is single of her parents.before marriage I was not agree for this marriage but due to my mother I agreed as my wifes's mother was requesting her again and again emotionally. And they were saying her daughter is perfect house maker . and after marriage she stayed just for four days during this there was no physical relation between us as she told she is itrested now. Then after four days she went to her parents home and came back . For 3 or 4 days she lived ok but after few days she started to make us disturbed as she was not talking to anybody and always said to me I will not live here i will die here and both of us will live at her house with her parents . I refused then she called her father and gone to her house without asking to anyone. When I asked her father he told me she will not live there. Which type of husband are you? Wife is important than parents. Come here and live here. As her acts they are trying to make mental pressure on us for living there. And when I said ok if you are not ready to live here we can live out on rent but i can not live at your parents house. Then her parents said no for that. She has not mind to take her decisions self. She does aa her parents guided her. And now 4 months have been passed she is not coming and her parents are saying now if I will not live there they will file dowry case against us and send jail to all of us. So please help and suggest me what to do as my mother was thinking after my marriage she will go with my father where he is posted. But now everyone is disturbed due to her and her parents.

Learning

4 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     01 August 2015

Hello Send her a legla notice thorugh an Advocate immediately thereby asking her to come back to her matrimonial home or that you will be forced to initiate legal proceedings against her. You may also approach the police through NGO alogwith the copy of the legal notice send through your advocate and logde a complaint against your wife for cruelty due to her actions.

Regards

Adv. Rohit M. Dalmia

Mumbai

Sir it may also possible that they can file a false dowry case against me if i try to do so. Then what will I do sir.

Amol Kende (No)     01 August 2015

If they file then respisibility to prove the facts in with ther her only if any kind of dowry not happen then you need not to worry they are just forcing you to act what they say other wise legal action

take legal action prior they, send advocate notice and file police complent for this mental cruality and blackmaling of her father with misuse of female rights.

Thnx to all of urs sir for valuable guidance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register