Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yusuf (divorce)     26 June 2013

Need experts help

i am muslim boy.

my age is 31 years old.

i do my marriage on september 2011

after 6 month of my marriage my wife go to her father house when she was pregnent

after many try he dont come

last month she came with my baby and live only 20 days and again go to her father house

and now he dont want to come

one of his relative go to their home and she replied she will come after 1 year

............. now what can i do

i can do case against my wife and her father

or do a second marriage

plz solve my problem

Learning

8 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 June 2013

Keep in mind about your baby future, do not take haste decisions for breaking of matrimony. Instead you can talk to them directly. No third person involvement since it is your personal mattters.

(Guest)

Rama Chary ji is correct.

but she is refusing to living with me.

and i do all tried to get back home but all in vain.

she is not respecting me and my parents.

his family is talking always lies to me

my wife age 24 in adhar card when i marriage to her

but in nikaah her father told 27 in nikaahnama

and here neighbours says 35 age

sorry for bad english

jab maine uske ghar per phone kia to to uske father se bola kab bhejoge use to kehne lage abhi maine socha nahi hai to maine kaha kab sochoge to kehne lage jab sochenge tab bata denge

jabki saal bhar baad sirf 20 days hi yahan ruki woh aur uske father apne 1 relative ke saath aaya tha aur kehne laga ki me 2-4 din me ise samja dunga ki sahi se rahegi aur ab ghar jaane ke baad na to koi phone aur na koi thik se jawab de rahe hai. uske relative jo ki yahan saath aaya tha use jab unke ghar bheja to usse kehte hai ki 1 saal baad bhejenge . aur kisi relative se baat kerta hai to bolte hai ham nahi padna chahte hai unke masle me.

kya me ab 1 saal aur barbaad karu apna

ya use divorce de du

ya bina divorce ke dusra nikaah keru

aur laws ke hisaab se kya ker sakta hu me

me bas yehi chahta hu agar use rehna hai to aa jaye aur woh bhi jati hai to uske gharwale bahut interfare kerte hai meri life me. har dusre din to milne aa jate hai. ham dono me ladai ki wajah bhi wohi logi hai.

kya koi aisa law jiske jariye me use kanoonan wapas la saku aur uske gharwalo interfare bandh karwa saku

agar yeh nahi ho sakta hai to me usse alag kaise ho sakta hai

plz........ try to solve my problem

Jolly LLB (PRACTICE)     26 June 2013

Yusuf : As per Muslim law you may have 4 wives together but its unjust and very difficult to do balance among all of them. You can also do another Nikah without giving divorce to your first wife but i suggest you to send two or three elders from your side to reconcile the matter or you can approach the court to pass an order of restitution of Conjugal rights which she is not performing . Its her obligation to live with you in your home. Try to convince her and her parents that you want to maintain continuous relationship with her but you dont want interference of her relatives in your personal life. You both forget mistakes of  each other and start your happy married life again. Remember that Divorce/Talaaq is the last and worst option permissible in Islam so think before you break your relationship. And you on your own get involve in this reconciliation personally because you can do best for your own life and your child as your separation will disturb your child's life. Talk to your wife directly face to face it will make good impression on her.      

bro sabse bada reason hai ki woh apne gharwalo se dur nahi reh sakti aur na hi uske gharwale...........chahe is wajah se rishta toote ya jude isse unhe koi matlab nahi hai......

mera sasural mere ghar se 1 km se bhi kam doori per hai

aur jab meri wife mere ghar per rehti hai to har dusre din uske ghar se koi na koi aata hi rehta hai kabhi bhai. to kabhi maa to kabhi baap to kabhi behen.

aur aake interfare kerte hai aisa nahi aisa ker

maine usse kaha kisi dusri city me shift ho jate hai to usme bhi raazi nahi hai woh.

is condition me kya keru kanoonan jo sahi ho

kion ki jab tak uske gharwalon ka interfare rahega to mera ghar kabhi ban nahi payega

aap ke mashwera ke hisaab se maine socha hai mere mohalle ki 5 members (masjid ke imam ke saath) jaake uske gharwalo se baat kerte hai agar woh 5 members ke samne mana ker de to jo aapne upar likha hai yeh...............restitution of Conjugal rights which she is not performing . Its her obligation to live with you in your home. .................to un 5 logo ki gawahi se yeh pass ho sakta hai.........

mishra adi (efg)     26 June 2013

as per previous mails of mine i have been living apart from my husband since last 3 yrs.......do i as a single mother has a right to change my son's name and give him my name in school...or its illegal

Jolly LLB (PRACTICE)     27 June 2013

YES Try to convince them through elders its your right and her duty to live with you in your home in privacy without interfere of her relatives.Notify them about their mistake and that may be the reason of your separation and disturbance in married life. If she is not ready then approach a family lawyer to take legal action or to issue a notice on her to perform her duties or to solve the issue before him instead of taking it to Court. But try to do this with patience think about maintaining your relationship as you both have a child. 

Shazz (Marketing Executive)     04 July 2013

I Am from a Muslim Family and have given divorce to my first wife, as per the Muslim personal law board and made Talak agreement payed her alimoney and she has signed on the agreement that she will not file any legal case against me.

Now I need to known on that bases can I get the devorce decree, if yes what are the procedures. Need to remove her name from my Passport.

Please guide me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register