Share on Email

Share More

Love Chahal   20 January 2019

Need bail in 406,420,506,467,468,180sec

case status - 1 person arrested , 2 are untraced
we are on behalf of accused
need bail for arrested or remaining two also

case base is - money matter for sending abroad
arrested person in base of - whats app id is registered on the arrested person name from where another person send the details of visa or others

innocent person is arrested he hasn't use is phone or amy other devices his son use his id
need to know that do he will get bail
bail is rejected by lower now applied to session do he will get bail
grounds of case are
he is govt job person
he has disconnected to his son who use his phone from. since 2yrs ago from this froud happen
one more case for same story is happen under 138 for his aon by same person where his name is not written thier
pl reply

Learning

5 Replies

Shiny Rani   20 January 2019

the offences are non bailable u can approach district court for bail defenitly u will get

thanks
adv. shiny
1 Like

sir have many days it will take

sir its not money laundering its case for 138nact but other give money to police to Registered a fake fir on base of sending fake visa details to get money
even no evidence is found from my person from past 6month of police investigation they have also mentioned it in there charge sheet

TGK REDDI   20 January 2019

Even in the case of non bailable offence, trial court most often has the power to grant bail.

District Court may direct the Accused to present himself in the first court and get regular bail.

If trial court rejects, the Accused can knock the door of the Sessions Court normally wrongly called district court.

Sir om parkash Its my life 1st time im into the matters of court or law so i don't know many things about law or system so please guide me out to come out

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register