Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aftab4u (PVT EMPLOYEE)     28 August 2011

Need another anna hazare for false498-a

Hi experts,

Advance Idd mubarak and happy vinayaka chaturthi.

Iam a victim of the snake called 498-A and been roaming to the Hon'ble courts since 6 years regarding the cases filed by by inlaws.. all the female oriented cases which they can file on me had been filed on me.

from past 6 years my life they are making hell filing all the false cases against me now they are asking maintenance amount as they have done a great favour to me.

in brief- total of 15 Criminal cases they have filed against me and 498-DV also more over filing false information to the Police and from respected comminssioner to the SHO they filed the petetions total of 20 cases filed against me BUT......BUT nothing came adverse to me in all the cases i won and the judgements came into my favour...now they have lost 498-A also which was their last hope to send me to Jail ...now they are filing up the maintenance case against me...

can some one pls help me out against this hell they have screwed my happiness filing all the 20+ cases and my 6years of time when they lost all the things are they eligible for maintenance ?? i divorsed her in the year 2009 itself as per the shariat law as both of us were muslims...we live only for 3 months together.

Experts can i have any hope if law exists can i take any criminal procedings against them my exwife and their family?   is it necessary and compulsary to give maintenance to her even if i divorsed her and all the false cases i won which they were kept on me.......Pls help me.

WHY ONLY FAVOUR TO A WOMEN ALWAYS??    CAN MEN HAVE SOME HOPE REGARDING 498-A OR SOME ONE LIKE ANNA JI SHOULD STAND UP AND DEMOLISH THE MIS-USE OF 498-A.

SIR Pls help me.

Thanks in advance

AFTAB

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

absolutely agree with you.

(Guest)

One Anna Hazare already exists on LCI.He is preparing to fast for all men.

Please support him..

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Re-Dv-act-2005-a-sure-recipe-for-indian-family-destruction--43023.asp

498 A Fighter (Manager)     29 August 2011

Anything which goes up, cannot stay there forever !

All the smiling False 498 A ladies , the tide will turn against all of you soon !

(Guest)

Dear Aftab,

u stayed only for 3 months and case are running for 6 years... and there is no child in between so if she is educated and eligibe for a Job means then u can get exited without maintance let her file u can get quash this case also.. as u said u won 498 case in ur Favour then all will get null... !!! hav  faith nothing will happen tk cre..

(Guest)

someone will raise against 498a issue  like Anna Hazare to Abolish  one day this Law will get rid..

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     29 August 2011

Many people tried to do it but fail to coordinate efforts and hence no results.

One person from Gujrat was on hunger strike for this issue and he and people around him were so over confident the even refused expert assistance for media coverage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register