LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chetan Singh (SE)     23 June 2012

Need advice to file/complaint to inlaws greed

Dear Lawyers, members

My inlaws has filed false cases on us like, 498,323,420,497,495 etc . they are greedy and showing in court they have expened more than 10 lakhs in my marriage. But in reality they spended only 3 lakhs. We have witness for that who were mediateros for both side for marriage.

They are asking 15 lakhs to settle the matter. We are not capable to full their demands. Please suggest how i can take help of income tax department to investigate their income if they are capable of earing 10 lakhs and paying taxes? 


 2 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     23 June 2012

By filing a tax evasion petition to investigate the disparity between their known sources of income and lists/claims filed. Later follow this up procatively with RTI's. 

Good Luck !

Chetan Singh (SE)     23 June 2012

Thanks Bharat sir,

Is there any document/form which i need to refer. I mean how i can approch with income tax team , what is the complete process...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register