LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

need advice on getting married without parents consent

Page no : 2

Amit Goyal (Practice)     21 September 2009

I have very simple advice for you.. first is that the girl with whom u wants to marry should be with you even after marrige.. i mean she must be with you and always takes your favour in all condition.. .. and if you marry in Arya Samaj Mandir its very fentastic idea and after getting certificate of marriage from the Arya Samaj Mandir, there is no need to registered the marriage in registration office.. so you can enjoy your relation as husband and wife after getting this certificate.  You can take protection of court on behalf of this certificate and no body even police can not touch you at any cost.. My mail id is you can message me for any further query.

1 Like



in case of intercaste marriage does court give some kind off special concessions for the couple if they get married in court without parents consent?????

VIPIN SHARMA, ADVOCATE, JAIPUR, Mob. 09610000043 (Advocate)     15 February 2010

If you have crossed the age 21 years and your gf has crossed 18 than you can tie up in marriage with hindu rites and than can get it registered without notice to parents. There is pending proposal for deleting the provision of notice before the central government..


337, Akron ka Rasta, Kishanpole Bazar, Jaipur-302001

Mob. 09610000043

FR01 (Request)     04 October 2010

test. please ignore.

shailendra (officer)     30 December 2011

hello sir...

 plz suggest me in intercaste case.....coz here the same wording is repeating again and again that the boy and the girl should be hindu...if one of them is hindu and another one is sikh than what is the procedure in that case....

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005     17 January 2012

you may contact alongwith your Date of Birth proof and your location and rest my team will arrange eveything and i need only 48 hours to get it done legally and after that even police will help you to protect you from rest of world and you both will live together.



Advocate (Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh)


Friendly suggestion

In my view this marriage will not give you peace of mind. Yes physically you will get satisfy.

If both families parents are not happy with a marriage that why is the use of that marriage.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005     18 January 2012

Dear Smile,

I have experience of 10 years as an advocate in Punjab and Haryana High Court at chandigarh.

From the last 10 years, i had helped hundrds of lovers and joined them and after my guidence my 99% lovers are living happily with thier own parents and parents of both the lovers are in talking terms and performing every rites and ritual more than normal marriage.

Only performance of marriage is not enough but after that a proper guidence always help the lovers so that thier parents may accpet their deciision with open hearts. Though few parents are so rigid even they may have kill thier chidren after marriage but after my guidence, they accept them happily.

So it is also an important role wihich a good advocagte have to perform to save love marraige and for the help of lovers.


danielwonder (student)     01 May 2012

hi sir,

i am from hyderabad doing my MBA ,i am 23 years old and my gal is 19 years old she is an NRI.The girls parents came to know about our relation so her mom is taking her off to NY coming sunday..we both never want to leave each other.the girl is firm on her decision of getting married to me and as well i am.need a proper legal way to get married soon.her parents are a bit too rich so getting scared they might bribe the police and change things up even thought the gal is strong....kindly advise me a right way to get married and live happily for ever.

                                  thanking you,

                                                                                                                                  yours truthfully,


karishma (ba)     17 January 2015

helo kamal grover sir,

i m from dist. fazilka in punjab,mere mom dad ni h ,m apne dada dadi or chacha chachi ke pas rehti hu

vo muje childhood se hi preshan kerte d.o.b 2.3.94 my age now 20.i love someone and i want mariege with him.he is also want  marry me.agar m mariege  krva lu inke against to ye mere per kya action le sakte h? i need ur help sir plz msg me .plz advice me and reply soon

Dipak Agarwal   02 January 2016

Hi all,

Thank you for the suggestions. In case i near future any of the parties deny or decide to leave because of any reasons what is the risk?

How can this be preventd?

Secondly as per the information 3 witness are needed for legal marriage in court.

Is there any risk to the witness in furure?

Anshu   09 March 2016

sir, I want married can you please tell me that my bf is Above 18. Can we get married in court.please advice me

Originally posted by : Anshu
sir, I want married can you please tell me that my bf is Above 18. Can we get married in court.please advice me

Court are built for criminals and for divorces, not for wedding, I suggest you to get married below peepal ka ped.  Dont step into bludy courts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query