LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Jangid (HR Manager)     08 October 2009

Need Advice

ate:08.10.09 Dear sir, In our unit,I was working as HR Manager as a confirmed Employee. General Manager in our unit, is key person and having short tempered quality.Misbehaving and harassment his routine work for small issue.I told our GM,it is not acceptable me, ultimately he did complain to Executive Director. Executive Director called me at HO taken me in confidence and said me put your resign mentioning the reason of GM harassment.He further told me stop to go factory at lest 20 to 30 days.Things will remain secret between you and me no need to disclose.ED told me in your absence all of your work will be performed by GM let him to take experience of heavy work load.I thought ED having sympathy with me I did accordingly as per ED. After 20 days I called ED for further action, He told me your resign is accepted.no need to come at factory. Due to breach of trust by ED ,now I become sudden jobless,feeling hurt. in my views it is deemed termination ,but how I prove it,in case termination, 90 days salary shall be payable as per appointment letter.How I get it.please give your valuable advice in this regard? so far I did not get acceptance of resignation after 20 days. Thanks AKJ

Learning

1 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register