LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rani (House wife)     12 October 2010

Need advice

I am married since last 6 yrs,so for i have not conceived,after medical check up fault lies with my husband,we both want child,after going through adopting or getting sperm donar,my husband sugested,he will not mind if i have Sex relation with one of his friends,.

i am in two mind.

shall i go for or not.

what complication can arise,i want to be sure and safe after ward.

pl guide.



 7 Replies

aman kumar (SUPERVISER)     12 October 2010

its not legally or socialy  good idia , who is the legal father of that baby ? if your partner claim on baby ? what is the your position in frant of your baby ? so dont go for that  

Mugundhan (Lawyer)     12 October 2010

Go for scientific treatment methods or for adoption.  The  suggestion of your husband will create unnecesary problems for you and ur child in the future. If you get conceived by ur husbands friend, After the child is born your husband's mentality may change and out of some inferiority complex, he may start distancing himself from you and your child and he may not perform his duties as a father which will ultimately affect the child's future, property rights etc., On the other hand, the friend who is good today, may also change his colours and blackmail you in the future. He may expect continued s*x from you, and if you do not accept, he may create problems which will ultimately ruin your life. Forget about this option once for all.

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     12 October 2010

There are treatments available for Infertility. In layman language it is called test tube baby (IVF) . So go far it. From your query it seems you are more interested in going for this kind of method.. It shall create problems for you in future. What happens that even after one session or after conceiving that friend of yours shall not demand more s*x and black male you people. A true friend shall have in the first hand repulsion to go far a love making with the wife of his dear friend.  Beware !


I do agree with the views of my Ld. friends.


u shud have basic common sense of practical aspects being advised here.


The second option will take away your child's legal title, what the first option would give it.

But on the whole, I never come across such a query in these columns. I have also not seen a Raja proposing his Rani to beget children with friend's help; and also it is strange for a Rani to analyse calmly without summarily rejecting it.

What an idea ji?

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     13 October 2010

There are treatments in ayurveda and unani systems , try them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query