Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neelkant   07 September 2015

Need advice

Hello Experts,

My wife left me before 3 months back due to some dispute and fight happen between us...then i move to her house and tried to come back her ...but her parents was saying that we are thinking that you should go for MCD. Somehow i manage each and everything with my parents and she come back to my parents.house..but there again she was doing misbehave with my parents and not picking my call from remote place from where i am doing job...but she was doing call to  her family member's..she was doing such kind of behaviour due to that my parents should be in anger and if they was saying somthing then she was recording on phone...two times i did flight ticket to come back to me...but she again move to her parents house . From last 15 days i was not picking her call..but she was saying that this call is done by your son. before 1 day back, i give call to her and again dipute happen between me and my mother in law..and she recorded each conversation on phone..and next day she put online complain to women commision in utterpradesh branch...then my parents got call from crime branch and he was asking that we got complain.from my wife..I am thinking that i should go through MCD and finish this relationship.. Marrige complition-5 years and 1 son is there ...

Please advice me that what should our primary step in this situation... Can i put case against her from my working place and also from home town...as i get to know tha she was having illegal relationship within her family before marriage...and she is not taking care about me properly...i am very much distrub through her behivour..and i want divorce any how with her..please advice me.

Thanks in advance

Neel

Learning

4 Replies

KS Johal   07 September 2015

If you know that she is having an external relationship with other people as you have mentioned in your text then this would be the grounds for having a divorce. You can file the divorce on the basis of adultery. I hope this helps. KS Johal email: ksinghjohal@yahoo.co.uk

Krishna Murthy Pasupula (High Court Advocate )     07 September 2015

1. Always be open-minded for discussions and amicable solutions for family disputes.
  2. Women commission may be called for counseling for the couple- please find the details of the complaint.
  3. As you mentioned that she is having an external relationship with within her family member before marriage- you should prove this in the court.
  4. if all the ways closed then try for MCD

Krishna Murthy Pasupula  :: Advocate- Hyderabad ::  pasupulaw@gmail.com

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 September 2015

Find out regarding "some" other relation i.e., extra-marital affair. If yes, proceed accordingly; if no, convinece her and settle the issue(s) amicably.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     07 September 2015

If U really intend to get separated MCD is the best option.

But first try for mediation and counselling which may yield a favourable result.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register