I got married in Dec 2014 and my marraige has been a disaster. My wife is a working professional too earning a package more than 10 lacs in IT company (Don't know I will have to give mantainance etc or not).
The facts are:-
1. Out of these 9 Months she has hardly stayed with me for approx 2.5 Months, her parents will call her again and again to their home for different irrelevant reasons.
2. She will never spend time with me and hardly talks.
3. I am living s*xless marraige and have zero physical relation till date in short it has not been consummated due to her willful denial of s*x.
4. She will fight on small small issues and have shouting and Anger Problem.
5. She will share everything which happens at our home to her home showing different context altogether.
6. Her parents have called and misbehaved with me several times.
7. She has zero dedication towards my Home and Parents.
8. She left my home in june without any reason, took some jwellery with her (which created doubts in my mind that something bad is about to happen now) Now things are in open and her Parents have even stopped picking our phone.
I accept I did a mistake and few days back out of frustration on 2 - 3 occassions sent some harsh sms to her:-
for eg: your dad is cheap, why did you stole jwellery , if you want alimony tell me and please leave me etc etc and fought with her dad on phone.
I am sure they are into something and must be planning for some serious step.Although no fault of mine and researching on internet since last 2 months I found its a tough and long fight, thats how these gender biased laws are, so I wanted to go for MCD but no one from their side is ready to talk.
Please guide what should be my immediate step to safeguard my self from False Allegations in Future and get my marraige Annuled if possible or shall I file for Divorce. Now all people suggest you should not file divorce first as it can lead to backfire of false cases like 498 A etc , then you might need to pay mantainance etc. The thing is if they are not ready for MCD then I will have to file divorce any how sooner or later? Another issue is family I am 32 years of age and as usual parents are worried for my future etc. However, what would be a practical approach in my situation. How strong evidence can these sms be against me ? Also can I say these messages have been sent out of frustration after 8 months of me being mentally tortured, a person will break some day, will court accept this points as I have fought recently on phone too with her dad and I am sure they must have recorded it.
One more thing which I found that willful denial of s*x amounts to cruelty and is a strong ground of divorce, will this apply in my case as I see this as a ground of filing divorce but its a short marriage any how I feel it was good as it was not consummated If somehow it would have been consummated things would have been more difficult for me , another judgement I read that interference of girl family is also a ground of divorce, which has been a lot in my case too. Can these 2 grounds be a strong point for divorce in my case as I see remaining points like her fighting on small issues etc are difficult to prove.
Really thanks for your time.