LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nelson Lopes   17 March 2021

Need a suggestion.

I purchased a house using a Bond Paper agreement(Registration is not done yet but clearly mentioned about the purchse in the Bond paper) Now someone claims that the house is purchased by him earlier
(No leagal doccuments or proofs available ) my local police says my bond paper doccuments does not have any value unless and until I register it(due to some circumstances Im not able to carry out the registration procedure )

Please sugeest I can I proceed further..?


 4 Replies

prem pushpa   17 March 2021

can surrogacy child can claim for partion when father has died and they did not follow the ceremony
1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 March 2021

@Nelson lopes: The details are not adequate.  A duly sale deed registered in your favour is the only legally accepted document for such purchases.  As you are not having such a legally valid document, is a negative part.  The other points of consideration are when the property was purchased (year), in whose possession was the property and since when, the document basing on which some others are claiming the property, the revenue records like mutation, tax paid etc that evidence possession are important.

To decide on all these points for a remedy, approaching a local advocate and hanging on possession till the other party files a case is the present solution.  The role of police in civil matters has to be referred to higher authorities to avoid harassment from them.

1 Like

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     17 March 2021

1. It is a prosecutable offence to purchase "immovable property" without paying proper Stamp Duty and without paying Registration Fees.  An Non-Registered Agreement has no legally enforceable value, for any types of claims /disputes /whatever ....

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

1 Like

Nelson Lopes   17 March 2021

Thanks a lot..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register