LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram   03 February 2015

Need a lawyer (civil) either in bangalore or visakhapatnam

I need a Lawyer either in Bangalore or Visakhapatnam who could fight my civil case. 1. My uncle (mother's brother) borrowed Rs.1,50,000/- from me in May 2013 2. There is no Promissory Note. No written Agreement. 3. I Transferred the money from my bank account via NEFT Transaction. 4. As proofs I have the Bank Account Statements and the Voice Recording of my both my Uncle and his wife where in they agreed to repay the said amount with bank interest. I have more than 5 voice recordings that I made at different dates via my cell phone while speaking to them over phone. I also have the SMS sent by my uncle saying that he will repay the amount. My grandmother (my uncle's mother and my mother's mother) is the soul witness of this transaction and she agreed to come to the court in favor of me to help me get my money back from my uncle. 5. Out of the Rs.1,50,000/-, A Rs.1,00,000/- was transferred from two of my bank accounts to my uncle's bank account directly. Another Rs.50,000/- was transferred from my bank account to my Grandmother's pension account first and then immediately on the same day the amount was transferred to my uncle's bank account. This was done as my uncle pressurized me for money on the same day due to his critical situation, since there is a limit of the money that I could transfer from a single bank account in a day I had to use my grandmother's bank account aswell. I alone, still to this date, have the Username / Password of my Grandmother's Bank account which I used for this transaction. 6. I sent a demant notice via registered post ack due, to my uncle on December 26, 2014 asking him to repay the amount with interest within 1 month, failing which I will proceed legally. The Registered post was returned to me saying the Door was locked. 7. After the return of the Registered post I spoke to my uncle over phone (voice recorded) and informed him clearly that as he failed to accept my Demand Notice, I shall file a Civil suit against him. I also requested him to send me a post dated cheque for the said amount and send me a letter with his signature stating that he is re-paying the said amount which he took from me as loan in the past. Though he agreed to do that over phone (voice recorded), He has been postponing it for some or the other reason. It's been one month now. I finally decided to file a civil suit in the court of law, The jurisdiction falls both in Bangalore and vishakapatnam(please correct me if i am wrong) as the transaction was made via online banking whilst I was in Bangalore city and my visakhapatnam residential address was in my Bank account records. I need a Lawyer to fight my Civil Case. As this is a small amount. I wish to pay the lawyer an agreed amount once I win the Civil suit, inbetween I can pay the court charges etc myself. If there is any lawyer interested to fight this case, then please contact me so that we could meet in person and discuses further.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads