Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj (Engineer)     22 May 2014

Need a help

Hi

I am working in one of the ITES company for last 1 year 2 months. As of now I am serving my noticed period.

As per our company policy the notice period is two months and we have an option for buy-back the notice period.However I have mentioned that I will serve my complete notice period.

With the manager approval I have took leave four days for my marriage and they told to extend my notice period for additional 10 days and it got approved.

All of the sudden now they are telling that they will not relive me as per the approved date and asking to work for some more days.

Could you please help me.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 May 2014

The correct amount of notice should be provided to the employer. In some cases, written notice is required. 

The notice period is generally set out in an award, agreement or contract of employment. The period can be varied by agreement between the employer and employee. 

The amount of notice an employee has to provide may be different to the amount of notice the employer has to provide.

Casual employees or employees in their probation period do not usually have to provide notice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register