LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

doesitmatter (personal)     12 June 2013

Need a divorce lawyer for a mutual divorce in mumbai

Hi, We are married since the last 15 years and have a 13 year old child. There have been lots of issues in the marriage right from the beginning - but we dragged the marriage till date - we do not want it to be a bitter divorce - hence have arrived at a conculsion to file for a mutual divorce - we are living together - however there is no husband wife relation - we stay as complete strangers in the same house.

please advise how to take this further - the child will stay with the mother - the father will take care of all expenses related to the child which includes her higher education etc. there is not settlement amount or anything as such as both are working professionals. there is a flat in the joint name - which will be either sold off and the entire profits will be transferred in the childs account - or the husband will transfer his share of the house in the name of the child.

We need a lawyer who will not fleece us - one time fee to take care of everything




 3 Replies


I think Archana madam is from Mumbai...She is very good on this forum.Apologies to anyone else as I am not sure where anyone else works.

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     12 June 2013

I understand your concerns. Advocacy has unfortunately not been an authentic practise by many. I know someone who will suit your requirements.



You may reach me at my emai address for the contact details.





Raajeev Sampat. (Self employed.)     13 June 2013

There is a lady advocate by the name of Mamta Omle who is very good.Straightforward and reasonable in terms of fees.Its 9869334868.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads