LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vicky (engineer)     28 January 2016

Nature of disposal : contested--decreed with no costs

Dear Sir My Company has filed recovery suit for violation of service bond (job agreement). Now the decision came on yesterday. It status shows online as "Case Status : CASE DISPOSED" Nature Of Disposal : Contested--Contested decreed with no costs" Is I have lost the case? What does "Contested--decreed with no costs " means? Will there be a explanation from the Judge explaining the decision or is that it? However final judgment is not typed yet. Court : civil judge (Junior division) Plantiff : Employer Defendant : Employee (Myself) Kindly narrate the meaning "Contested--decreed with no costs" Regards Vicky Kadian

Learning

4 Replies

Suneet Gupta (www.vashiadvocates.com)     28 January 2016

You need to get a copy of the Order and Decree passed by the Court before you can know what is the decision.

Thanks for reply Order copy takes ~5 days. I just want to know whether i have to pay for employer suit or not. Because of as per my understanding decreed with no costs means i need not to pay. In legal language i dont know the meaning of said term. My lawyer also told me that after receiving copy of order we will know the fact. Just to rid out from my worries i have posted my query. Thanks

Thanks for reply Order copy takes ~5 days. I just want to know whether i have to pay for employer suit or not. Because of as per my understanding decreed with no costs means i need not to pay. In legal language i dont know the meaning of said term. My lawyer also told me that after receiving copy of order we will know the fact. Just to rid out from my worries i have posted my query. Thanks

vicky (engineer)     30 January 2016

Dear sir If court has passed decree against me for the payment of company recovery suit. is it possible to convert payment in installment?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register