LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tvrao (engineer)     10 March 2018

Name change certification

Hi, kindly suggest My relative has a problem facing with his name mentioned differently with different legal documents. His actual name is Madduri Sarath Chandra Choudary. Madduri is the surname. He has officially documented his name as MSC Choudary in all legal documents such as service records, bank accounts, aadhar card, pan card, children birth & educational certificates. His property documents & passport mentioned with the actual name. There is no link document that shows his actual name and shortened name both are same. How get a certificate from govt which can support the person called with different names Kindly advise Regards

Learning

4 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     10 March 2018

There are no different names in the present case. If any one asks what the initials MSC Stands for one can always explain with the support of passport and property documents (as you say these two documents contain the actual name).  You are trying to perceive a problem when none exist.

tvrao (engineer)     10 March 2018

Dear sir, Thanks for the advise We are anticipating a future problem for his wife/children in transferring his property to their name in his absence. All of their support documents contain husband/father name mentioned as MSC Choudary Are we really worrying for a non exist problem? Regards

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     10 March 2018

Who will transfer in his absence?  

Do you mean 'in his absence' to mean after his life time?

Even in that case, since as per you all all legal documents such as service records, bank accounts, aadhar card, pan card, children birth & educational certificates contain name which has been linked to the childrens birth certificate etc., there should not be any problem. 

Kaustubh Nhavelkar   10 March 2018

My name is kaustubh sunil nhavelkar. I am stay in Malad east. My father own flat agreement done 2012. But Reg department mistake for e Stamp duty paper for surname mistake nhavelkar instead of narvekar is mentioned can please confirm is their any problem

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register