LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498A-fighter   07 January 2018

My wife stolen my jewellery and cash and file 498a

Sir, one day when I went to my office , my wife stolen all the jewellery and cash which I had kept in iron safe then after she locked the house and ran away without intimation to me after that by evening I came from office I got shocked!! While I am trying her phone is switched off house owner said that she went to her hometown at the time of giving keys to me. After that I make no of calls to her and her mom and to their relatives no body is responding properly after 2 days I got a call from police station, sub inspector said that ur wife complaining against you, you will come to the station immediately for enquiry at that I tried to explain the actual situation he didn't listen my words and said that you come and explain here...i said. OK sir.(The case registered under 498a with other cases and sections) After I reaching police station they asked me no of irrelevant questions like do you forcibly acquire land property from your aunt by black mailing?? I said to the Inspector no sir its actually purchased by me and properly registered on that they are asking somany irrelavant questions they are forced me to accept what they want. After some time i know that my wife file case against all of my family members actually after my marriage I am separately living with my wife, my family residing at another place so far away to me. By evening my wife said at police station with them she is interested to come back and demanding for lakhs of rupees and the land what I have purchased. Etc., we are not accepted with their demands now we all are on bail. The case sent to the court trials are running.....please advise me....

Learning

6 Replies

please kindly advise me

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     07 January 2018

Fight the criminal compliant case, get acquittal order, apply for divorce on the ground of cruelty because of her filling false criminal complaint against you and defaming you in society. And be happy for rest of your life.
1 Like

JASWANT VIJAY AGNIHOTRI (AIR ARMY)     07 January 2018

I DID SAME AND POLICE SUBMITTED FALSE REPORT IN COURT.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 January 2018

The police should do a professional and clean job.

That is what is expected of police.

Various publications suggest IT does not happen in all cases.

One should realize that if one if not legally trained mind and properly informed, then on making note of a slight altercation and intent to cause harm, one should consult elders of the family, competent and experienced well wishers, and a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/Family matters and having a successful track record in such matters………….instead of acting on one’s own.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 January 2018

Perspectives; Either accept demands of your estranged spouse and go for MCD

Or Contest on merits and be happy with decision of court…..

For either of the perspectives keep a very able LOCAL counsel as already posted and shrude/sharp/seasoned negotiators, irrefutable witnesses  amongst your trusted ones on your side…..

Sir, i am very much thankful for your advice can you explain the procedure how can i follow

and i want to explain some real facts about this case  My marriage was happened in Aug, 2014 from that day onwards both my wife and my MIL (wife mother)  get mentally torture me on daily basis they both are very cunning they are good actors inside the home they tortured me and they make number of calls to their freinds and relatives told concoted stories which is not reliable in reality my wife mother visiting my house no.of times and unexpectedly what happen to both of  them i dont know they are abusing my father,mother,brothers all of my family members and relatives without any sufficient reason, at that time my wife also joined with her (already my wife make her welcoming) and both are shouting loudly and abusing even god also cannot stop them at this moment even i try to stop the nonsense they both are suddently left my house and reach their hometown, switched off their mobiles after 6 months or a long time they both will come and acting as realized persons after that they did  the same as previous. when me and my wife lonely at my house my wife acting as so lovable, kind person and she abusing her mother infront of me and said that we both or one my mother is mental??? (I think that both are suffering from some psycological disorders why  i  said like this is my aunt already left her husband before 20Years back these all facts hidden by both of them at the time of my marrriage after that day by day i know all the facts slowly. my aunt leave her husband and took another person after that  so many things happen, sometimes she said i always loves ur uncle memorize her past life, both my wife and her mother told to me are lies and my aunt is a member of Ruling  Party in central government and having relationships somany big shots in the society  and what is the main problem betweeen both of us is she is accommodating (lodging & boarding) to the unknown persons both ladies and gents  in her own home and collect money from them  i object for such type of anti social activities  b'coz of this reason only they put 498Acase against me) My wife and aunt always telling lies by support of one close person to their family and a lawyer are belong to the aforesaid category they file different cases and with different sections they threatening the local police by showing their power this is my actual situation please kindly help me  due to filing 498A I lost my job  my future will questionmark???   please advise me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register