Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

a needy father (zz)     08 December 2011

My wife ran away from home and took my daughter..need advice

Hi,

I have been married for almost 15 yrs. And have a 12 yr old daughter. From the beginning my wife has been doing everything possible to make my life hell. Don’t know what she is proud of  about she doesn’t belong to a wealthy family or is not very pretty n educated. She has made a habit of running to her parental house even if we have a small argument.  Have been bringing her back from there or sometime her sister’s place or auto stands or by-pass. She even went ahead to her parents house and had an abortion twice without asking me n as a result she can’t have any more kids I am the only son of my parents and now I only have a daughter. I don’t hide anything from her whether its professional or personal or anything related to my family or my finances. But this time she is trying to pick up a fight with me without any reason and when she succeeded we had a small dispute as she doesn’t respect my parents or my family. My elder sister tried to stop her but she took almost all her belongings even her stridhan and went to her parental house with my daughter. My biggest concern is my daughter as in all this she is spoiling my daughter’s life as it has been 10 days and no contact with her I tried calling but she is not picking up. When I called her father he was very abusive over the phone.

What I want to know is what should I do to get my daughter back as for past 10 days she is not sending my daughter to coz her father lives in Sonipat and we in Delhi and it’s not possible to do up down everyday so no school for my kid… also is there a way to stop all this as per law. And should I take any action against her as she said she is not coming back…

Need your advice urgently as every passing day is hampering my child’s life.

Learning

11 Replies

raj malhotra (M.D)     08 December 2011

sir....

BE CALM AND GO TO UR IN LAWS PLACE WID UR PARENTS AND SOME NEUTRAL PERSONS ALONG WITH U...TRY TO TALK AND SAVE UR MARRIAGE...GETTING SPERATED OR DIVORCE WILL NOT BE A SUITABLE DECISION FOR U...TALK AND BE OPEN HEARTED...ACCEPT UR MISTAKES IF ANY AND ALSO TRY TO FIND THE ROOT CAUSE OF PROBLEM AND SOLVE IT MUTUALLY...SAVE RESPECT AND DIGNITY OF ALL THE THREE FAMILIES INVOLVED...BEST OF LUCK .TC.

Aishwarya (Teacher)     08 December 2011

aptly advised by author above..

a needy father (zz)     08 December 2011

But would it be wise to go there as when I phoned them they were very rude and abusive and when I insisted to speak to my wife they refused and started shouting... even my wife is not picking my phone and when I call her persistenty she switches off...

raj malhotra (M.D)     08 December 2011

SIR

TRY TO KEEP COMMUNICATION CHANNEL OPEN...IF U CANT GO ,SEND SOME RELATIVES OR NEUTRAL PERSONS BUT KEEP TALKING...BCS IF GAP BETWEEN UR FAMILY AND INLAWS FAMILY WILL INCREASE THE CHANCES OF RECONCILIATION WILL REDUCE...SO DONT FEAR...SHE IS UR WIFE AND U BOTH ALSO HAVE A KID..TRY TO SAVE UR FAMILY FIRST...ALL THE BEST FOR IT.

VIKRANT VERMA (LEGAL ADVISOR)     09 December 2011

you can file a petition u/s 9 of HMA for restitution of conjugal rights

Aishwarya (Teacher)     09 December 2011

u can ask ur own relatives who may help u to contact with her and seek out some reconciliation ..convince her to come back for the sake of kids and that u love her the most..

Remb if u wish to save ur marriage then compromises done for a while can lead to a lifetime of happines..

YVerma2007 (Registered Patent Agent)     09 December 2011

Were you violent during the arguments?

a needy father (zz)     09 December 2011

No sir I wasn't...

a needy father (zz)     30 December 2011

thanx for the advise sir I spoke with her she has struck to the point to get separated in a separate house

1) which I can't afford i also advised her that she can find some job and than we can get separated

she denied for it

2)  wat will happen if she again goes back as its her third time.

3) moreover she has also changed the school of my daugter without my consent.

pls advise

thanx for the reply.

I visited there along with my mother and elder sisters,

they didn't even offered a cup of tea, which was really very embarrassing.

and moreover she speaks very rude over the phone.

it looks that she didn't  want to live with me.

pls advise

thanx for the reply.

I visited there along with my mother and elder sisters,

they didn't even offered a cup of tea, which was really very embarrassing.

and moreover she speaks very rude over the phone.

it looks that she didn't  want to live with me.

pls advise

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register