LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ananya Ganguly   14 February 2022

My two bank accounts has been freeze by cyber crime for p2p crypto transaction

I am a crypto trader using binance p2p to buy-sell crypto currency. Suddenly  my two bank accounts are freezen by cyber crime hyadrabad.  I have 10 lakh rupees in this two accounts..

I have all transaction details which I have made through binance p2p.  

I am belonging  from a middle class family. My all life time savings are in this accounts.

I am asking many times to hyadrabad cyber Cell that what is the reason for freezing my accounts.  They are just ignoring it. Almost 10 days over they are not tell me the reason..

I did only 8 transactions  and I have all transactions proof.. Please anyone help me.. and I have one question.. For this police will able to arrest me or not?

What should I do now.. please help 

Learning

36 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     15 February 2022

Hello,

If you apprehend arrest better apply for anticipatory bail from court. It will provide protection from unreasonable arrest. Meanwhile you can co operate with investigation agency in investigation. 

Ananya Ganguly   15 February 2022

But sir the problem  is cyber Cell is not send me any notice.. They are not told me a single word. Why my bank accounts are freeze.. for which transactions? Even I don't  know  about the FIR no.. bank just told me that cyber Cell send them a notice with the reference of U/S 91 crpc. 

Gourab Roy (Finances)     27 March 2022

Sir abhi ye open hua kya?? Because mera bhi same problem hei agar open hua hei to pls reply ko kab hua and how

3 Like

Pratik Chhetri   09 May 2022

Sir can you provide me with further updates as i am having same problem

Ranganathan Arunachalam   29 May 2022

Dear all,

I am also facing the same issue all our family members accounts freezed, and directly visited to the concern police station and shown proofs of Binance p2p trade details for the money received to my bank accounts.

Also the officials of the cyber cell recommended that dont do p2p trading with any platforms, the reason is most of the financial crimes transactions is happening through P2P trading in Binance, Paxful, wazirx and others.

Kindly stop P2P trading and inform who ever doing this

Who ever involved in fraudulent activities like job opportunities, lottery, loans, and some cases highly criminal activities too, and all of the fraudsters encashing and routing with crypto only.

if you sell usdt, btc or any crypto through p2p the fraudsters will go away without any trace. 

Only way to protect us from this section 91 crpc, is that file a petition through your local court.

My request is for the innocent people who ever facing this issues Dont get fear nothing to worry all this comes under evidence act, immediately file a petition 

I am also in the process of filing a petition 

Lion King   13 July 2022

This same issu happning with me , my 2 bank account has been freze , more then 2 month happend , officialy i did not receive a single word why my account has been freze . only bank send a acknhowlagement number after 21 days .

If u have find ur sulation plz let me know , it will help me a lot 

Rohit Kumawat   17 September 2022

Is your issue solved and if yes than please tell how same happens to me 😞

Lion King   18 September 2022

no , Account not active . As per my recharge it can take 2-3 Years . 

I lost my 4 month Bec of Cyber team . They never replay and never pick the call . The indian cyber team cretae problams more then solve . I suggest u to write a letter to MHA branch . Writing in formate and send it throught speed post . I hope it will solve with in 2-3 month . 

1 Like

snigdha ghosh   10 October 2022

Same thing happened with me. I gave all proofs (my transaction details for that order and  my full kyc) to the cyber team but getting no response. Don't  know what to do next. If u have any idea plz share.. 

Amit parui (H)     10 November 2022

Bhai apka unfreeze hua kay same mare sath bhi hua hai 

Gourab Roy   10 November 2022

Yes bhai.. High court me writ petition do.. Mera unfreeze hogya 

Amit parui (H)     10 November 2022

Bhai kaise kiya yar mareko batao lawyer ne kitni fees liya

1 Like

Gourab Roy   10 November 2022

Sabse pehle jaha se freezed hua hei waha jaao jaake lawyer appoint karo.. Mere case me mein Noida se hu or freeze bihar se hua tha... Then lawyer appoint ke baad uss state ke highcourt me under article number 226 me writ petition do... Then minimum 10 days max 1 saal mera 2 mahina laga... Court se order passed hogya tha... Lawyer ne 25,000 liya... Rest good luck😊

Rohit Kumawat   10 November 2022

mera state se petetion file nhi hoga kya ?

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register