LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev rajpurohit   10 January 2022

My sons wife problem

my son was got married on 25/04/2021 and their after his wife left the my house on 03/07/2021 and during this 2 months and 8 days my dougther remain 15 days with her with 14 days of covid positive and my wife remain covid positive and other problem remain ill almost 2 monthe all medical reports are available with me now we heard that she is trying case under 498 a and demanding 10 lachs from us .
so please guide the complete procedure for fight this case


 5 Replies

Suraj Kumar (Manager)     10 January 2022

Send a legal notice to her for to come back and lead peaceful life.

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 January 2022

The posting lacks clarity. Te facts posted are disjointed. Anyhow, no money could be demanded in a case filed under Section 498A IPC.

Archana Pandey   10 January 2022

You can File an FIR against your daughter in law for false 498a complaint: If you make your case foolproof, the police cannot deny you to file an FIR against your daughter in law.

Archana Pandey   11 January 2022


Section 438. Direction for grant of bail to person apprehending arrest.

(1) When any person has reason to believe that he may be arrested on an accusation of having committed a non- bailable offence, he may apply to the High Court or the Court of Session for a direction under this section; and that Court may, if it thinks fit, direct that in the event of such arrest, he shall be released on bail.

Parasar   19 January 2022

let her file 498a, dont budge to the demands, police are supposed to follow the procedure under sectipon 41a of crpc, for further doubts and questions drop an email ar sarvepallilegalatgmaildotcom

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register