my right in my grand mothers property

My grand mother died 3 years back .my mother is now the owner of all the immovable property and a residencial house in which we three brothers are living.Now my mother wants to sell the house. Can she sell it without the consent of we three brothers(sons)?? my mother is the only daughter of her parents.THE RESIDENCIAL HOUSE WAS BUILT BY ME AND MY FATHER ON MY GRANDMOTHERS LAND. PL. SUGEST.

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

 The rights in ancestral property are determined per stripes and not per capita. This means that the share of each generation is first determined and the successive generations in turn sub divide what has been inherited by their respective predecessor. Properties inherited from mother, grandmother, uncle and even brother is not ancestral property. Property inherited by will and gift are not ancestral properties


legal advisor

its her self aquired property though she inherited it from her mother after her death.she can sell it to anyone without your consent.




Any property which has come in to possession of a women is her absolute property. 

She has every right to dispose of the property in whatsoever manner she wishes. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x