Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My right and my childs right

Page no : 2

myright (homemaker)     16 February 2012

my husband himself is telling me that my father wont give us a penny..  he wants his house for  my sister. you bring the amount from your father to help in taking a house for us. this is not right. plus he thretned divorce also if all this is not done.. he went out registering on matrimony sites searching for divorcee brides.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     16 February 2012

Hmm. so then simple,

now its your choice wheather you want to leave with that man or not !

and i think it is impossible to maintain your matrimonial life And if so then let him getting divorce and try mutul consent divorce get alimony and safe your baby future..:D

or get alimony and give him child custody to get more secure.

don't go to filled false cases against him or In-laws..

otherwise adjust with the life as it is and maintain your matrimony life....

1 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     16 February 2012

Originally posted by :myright
"
my husband himself is telling me that my father wont give us a penny..  he wants his house for  my sister. you bring the amount from your father to help in taking a house for us. this is not right. plus he thretned divorce also if all this is not done.. he went out registering on matrimony sites searching for divorcee brides.
"

Now ld members please judge if she files cases would it be false??

Never Give Up (Fighter)     16 February 2012

@Myright,

I would request you to put the true story which you wrote me in PM in order to get proper response from the forum.

@ Ranee

And she is asking her in laws house/ share property from in laws.....

what 1 should do?????

@my right

think again you want to really live with your husband or not!

Ranee....... (NA)     16 February 2012

She is asking to live because she is been thrown out from the house where she came getting marriage...How far it is justified threatning of divorce and asking for new bride for not bringing money from parents?If they were living in her parents house after marriage then her parents do these drama then it would be a different issue.

"She is asking to live because she is been thrown out from the house where she came getting marriage"

as per law this is her In-laws choice to take bride groom with them or not..No body can bother.

"How far it is justified threatning of divorce and asking for new bride for not bringing money from parents?"

Either she has a choice in leaving in rented room,she can denied to do take money from her parents no need to file any false/vogue case  & make a home from rented room not eying on her in-law property, they can give it to any one means sister, trust etc etc, no 1 can challenge also.

"If they were living in her parents house after marriage then her parents do these drama then it would be a different issue."

but this is not here in this case..

myright (homemaker)     17 February 2012

this is cheating done by everyone from my inlaws side.. they even did not get me registered there, name is not there in ration card, no account with their address after marriage? i am going on with my fathers address on my election card, bank account etc... when should i get my child registered now? which address and which ration card will my child be entered in? alls mess.. they ask for electricity bill.. which one to get baby registered into?

myright (homemaker)     17 February 2012

and one more thing sirs, i had gone to the police to file complaint coz my husband was seeking for another divorcee bride.. he had made accounts on divorcee matrimony sites.. tho no divorce was there.. he and my father in law were called by the police where i had filed case of mental harresment and dowery and that my husband is seeking another bride.. over there he accepted his fault and apologized all in front of the police and said i want you back.. also my father in law accepted his fault and also said that we kept her badly and he too apologized and said he wont get his son married again.. after that the police said that you dont break ur house as you hav a little child also... i had not filed case of domestic violence or slapping and beating.. this all was not done so why should i file?? i was told by one lawyer u should say like this but this all was not done and no way i am going to fight wrongly.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     17 February 2012

that is not a big issue for discuusing in forum

just calm down & be patience.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     17 February 2012

sorry to say but you need a marriage counsellor badly not lawyer can you guide in positive way.....

(Guest)

When you started this thread, everybody thought you are another abla bhartiya nari. But your subsequent posts shows that you had done all police & legal dramas & potential 498a wife. Now you are eyeing your in-laws property and using your child as weapon. You can do all these legal zhamela but can not register your name in voter card, ration card, birth certificate etc. In your view(& Govt too) it is legally wrong to ask for dowery but perfectly right to seize property of in-laws, which they build with their hard earned money.They can give it to any body. Your father in law apprehendeds that in their old-age you may throw out them from their own house.

1 Like

Nandha (NIL)     28 February 2012

@myright,

you say that your name is not registered in the ration card of your husband.. may I know whether have you cancelled your name in the ration card of your parents and handed over the transfer receipt to your husband to register your name in the ration card? 

@ ld. lawyers,

if the wife's name is not registered in husband's ration card, can the wife make it as a ground for cruelty? Here, the wife has still not cancelled her name in the ration card of her parents.

Thanks

nanda

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     01 March 2012

Absolutely right @ Nandha

Jai Thakur (m)     05 March 2012

Dear All,

I am not a lawyer, I visited this page to seek guidance for my problem. however somehow I thought of helping this girl. at first I also thought that she is indeed an abla women looking for help. On 15 Feb I spent some time in counseling her and below are the message she sent back. She was so sure and convinced that she wants make her life by staying with her husband and she would contribute to the family income.

I was surprised to see that she is still looking around for people to give her suggestions on how to "fix" her in laws! But boss there is a limit to everything. I am of the opinion that she is misusing the forum. instead of seeking guidance she is seeking for options on how to and how not to nail her in laws. 

MSG1

yes sir, i have just completed 2 years of marriage and not at all happy with these greedy people who want to throw me just to get money out of my father... i want to fight for my child who is of their family but is left now without any future.

MSG2

no saas bahu kich kich and all.. i was made to work like a servant there.. all house hold work on me to toil the whole day..just they keep saying you have not brought enough gold.. and plus given birth to a baby girl. husband has already threatened to divorce and he will marry a tamil divorcee who can bring enough money into their family.. i dont want to divorce him.. how can i see the person marry another and live happily and who fooled me and i have no where to go with this innocent kid. what is her mistake that she has no right over in that house.. my husband also just thinks of his parents and sisters happiness.. he is not even bothered of the child, his own blood.. i cant understand these people.

MSG3

and thanks a lot sir for giving me so much strength.. im really grateful to you. but i just want to teach these greedy people a lesson for spoiling my life.

MSG4

yes sir, you are right.. definitely i will have to work and after reading this i have gone up to my mom and told her that i will be keeping my child with her in ahmedabad once she is a year old and move to vapi at my husbands rented place and work over there... i have no one to look after my kid over there and baby sitters are costly.. i was working before my kid came into the world but after that looking after the baby had been my work.. plus she was on a ventilator for 5 days as she was having breathing problems.. now she is well and hail and hearty. thank you once again. i will keep you informed about further matters.

MSG5

yes sir, you are right.. definitely i will have to work and after reading this i have gone up to my mom and told her that i will be keeping my child with her in ahmedabad once she is a year old and move to vapi at my husbands rented place and work over there... i have no one to look after my kid over there and baby sitters are costly.. i was working before my kid came into the world but after that looking after the baby had been my work.. plus she was on a ventilator for 5 days as she was having breathing problems.. now she is well and hail and hearty. thank you once again. i will keep you informed about further matters.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register