my mother in law harassing me continuous from 12 years of marriage for dowry.bcoz of her harrasment i'm suffering from high bp and sugar.now i want to file against her dowry case.is this possible after 12 years?

same above

Yes u can before that collect evidence secretly and file case

Shashi g plz tell what type of evidence??

Deputy Manager

Dowry case should be filed within 7 years of marriage, though people may file it after 10/15 years of marriage also, but the success chance is 0.

it means I will bear her torture whole life.bcoz I have crossed the limit of 7years

U can file suit under domestic violence act also against Ur mother in law.

Total likes : 1 times

I HV no solid evidence against domestic violence..she Tortured me verbly..dn wt to do?

Deputy Manager

Mm. Kanwal Preet Kaur, you must have won the hearts of many people by not agreeing to the fabrication of a false case of DV against your mother in-law as advised by a learned, even though have been suffering from her for dowry menace since last 12 years.

instructor

Yes you can file it any time , there are too many types of domestic violences are beside physical violence and they have no material evidences too , but the victim faces them , the court admits all those violences including verbal violence and give relief and protection to the victim , I suggest you for dowry case first collect some evidences before filing it .

🙏🏻🙏🏻 thanks g for suggestions and moral support at this crushul tym ..and I'm mentally disturbed bcoz of did.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x