Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aftab4u (PVT EMPLOYEE)     08 May 2012

My money & her enjoyment !

Dear Experts,

HC-Passed order maintenance and the amount is directly deposting in the ex-wife account and Wife taking every month maintenance from past 1 year presently we came to know that she is happily married and  she isliving outof station with her husband  but how can we inform to the court that she is married but not staying in the city as we dont have any proof of her marriage.  Internally the married has been done but not certificate or proof of the marriage so how can we prove this in the court or how can we take the help of the court or police that weather she is married or not.

Coincidently long back Once we seen her and her father in the court and the smile which is on their face and the way they were making fun of us blo*dy though to kill that B*tch my blood is bioling taking my hard earned money from me and having fun & S*x with others.

Pls advice how can we urge to the court to stop the maintenance to her or any alternate way to hold the amount till the clarity of the case.

Thanks in advance

Learning

1 Replies

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     09 May 2012

@Author

You can approach the court with a simple application with allegations that your ex-wife has remarried and hence the maintenance be cancelled.

For inquiry, the court would itself order the area police to do investigation in this matter and if all goes well the maintenance would be cancelled.

Also if you don't have any proof then go and collect them. If you can secretly take any photo of your ex-wife enjoying/living/roaming with another man, then certainly this would help you to show to the court that there is another man taking care of your wife.

Only police can help you in this investigation and if you have to go to the extent of gratification then do not hesitate. As generally police don't take tension to properly investigate and file their imcomplete reports. So please consult a good practicing lawyer and then procees.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register