LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Victor A Sebastian   18 April 2018

My girlfriend family may give false complain against me

I'm Victor age 25 Christian, I was in love with a Hindu girl for a past 2 years, my family approach her parents for marriage but they had not agreed to her for marrying me, They house arrest her and they destroyed her mobile,now she is not in my contact,im keep on contacting their parents and uncles, brothers,but everyone playing game with me, no one willing to help us really in her family,they changed her place to somewhere else,now i dont even know where she is,

Now i have 2 problems here,

How to bring her out

How to face if her parents make any false complain against me,

Please help me to sort out this 2 problems..

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Victor A Sebastian

I'm Victor age 25 Christian, I was in love with a Hindu girl for a past 2 years, my family approach her parents for marriage but they had not agreed to her for marrying me, They house arrest her and they destroyed her mobile,now she is not in my contact,im keep on contacting their parents and uncles, brothers,but everyone playing game with me, no one willing to help us really in her family,they changed her place to somewhere else,now i dont even know where she is,

How to bring her out
Take one ambulance.  Dress up as a ward boy. hire a man who will dress up as a doc. Ask girfl to drink honey and say she  drank poison. That she hs to do in front of all.  They will call ambulance.  You take ambulance and go. Run away.
There is nothing to face. If they make any false complaint on you, you simply dont get caught. Fuc her properly and ensure she become preganant.  Then kick her out.  her parents along with police will search you, hunt you down and tie her to your neck in police station itself.

You have to arrange for an tata ambulance or at least a maruti omni ambulance. 2 people who will help you in this crime.  I have given this idea by seeing many such cases as yours.

Sreeja case of Chiranjeevi is the most famous case.  Her dad Chiranjeevi mega star chased his own daughter. Riana duggubati etc who are the cousins of chiranjeevis daughter too were helping chiranjeevin.  You can catch the story on the internet.

My advice is:

You are a christian.  You should follow what the Lord has told you.  You should keep away from other religions.  What you have done is sin.  Alll these tings look good in movies.

Reall life, sreeja divorced her husband whom she eloped with and finally she married a boy (remarriage) after many years selected by her dad.

These love marriages take lot of strength, money to make it success.  Most of the love marriages crumble because you would have met in collge, tea shop or cofy day.  You know each other that much only.  Once you start living together you will see 100 different persons in a single person.  Just fucing around is not love.  Parents blessings and approval are must for any marriage to be a happy one.  In short, you and your girlfriend dug grave of your entire family already by falling in love. If you some how elope and marry your parents wont be happy. You wont be happy because parents wont be happy. If you ddont elope and marry as per wishes of your parents you wont be happy till end of your life thinking that if you had married your girl friend life would have been better. You are all doomed.  best is to convince parents and get you married and stay married come wht may. Dont make your life a joke.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Victor A Sebastian

How to bring her out
Take one ambulance.  Dress up as a ward boy. hire a man who will dress up as a doc. Ask girfl to drink honey and say she  drank poison. That she hs to do in front of all.  They will call ambulance.  You take ambulance and go. Run away.
There is nothing to face. If they make any false complaint on you, you simply dont get caught. Fuc her properly and ensure she become preganant.  Then kick her out.  her parents along with police will search you, hunt you down and tie her to your neck in police station itself.

You have to arrange for an tata ambulance or at least a maruti omni ambulance. 2 people who will help you in this crime.  I have given this idea by seeing many such cases as yours.

Sreeja case of Chiranjeevi is the most famous case.  Her dad Chiranjeevi mega star chased his own daughter. Riana duggubati etc who are the cousins of chiranjeevis daughter too were helping chiranjeevin.  You can catch the story on the internet.

My advice is:

You are a christian.  You should follow what the Lord has told you.  You should keep away from other religions.  What you have done is sin.  Alll these tings look good in movies.

Reall life, sreeja divorced her husband whom she eloped with and finally she married a boy (remarriage) after many years selected by her dad.

These love marriages take lot of strength, money to make it success.  Most of the love marriages crumble because you would have met in collge, tea shop or cofy day.  You know each other that much only.  Once you start living together you will see 100 different persons in a single person.  Just fucing around is not love.  Parents blessings and approval are must for any marriage to be a happy one.  In short, you and your girlfriend dug grave of your entire family already by falling in love. If you some how elope and marry your parents wont be happy. You wont be happy because parents wont be happy. If you ddont elope and marry as per wishes of your parents you wont be happy till end of your life thinking that if you had married your girl friend life would have been better. You are all doomed.  best is to convince parents and get you married and stay married come wht may. Dont make your life a joke.

TGK REDDI   18 April 2018

Report the matter to the police.

False complaint may not trouble you.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     18 April 2018

You're 25 years and behaving like immature man. If the lady mature enough she should be out supporting you, but she's herself not interested in you hence not coming out. Forget her and move ahead in life.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Vijay Raj Mahajan
You're 25 years and behaving like immature man. If the lady mature enough she should be out supporting you, but she's herself not interested in you hence not coming out.
Forget her and move ahead in life.

This is also a good advice. You can follow this advice. Better to look out for some other girl of your community and marry than spoil life searching ambulance and going to jail in rape case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register