LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anupa (student)     03 December 2017

My friend is confused in the marriage?

I have a friend who is married for 15 years now. The problemis that he married because she concieved before marraige. First of all this marriage is lasting because my friend tries to understand the issue. but whenever she fights she puts the whole blame on him secondly she removes all his things openly in public when she is angry. there are times when myfriend gave up on her. but the next thing happens is that she comes to him back. my friend keeps quiet because of children. she gets so angry at times that she will try to kill herself or my friend. very recently there was a incident when my friend had a little argument but she made the issue so big that she was asking for a divorce by talking rubbish and went to her mothers home. for which my friend thought this is it? but she came back and started behaving as if nothing happened. now my friend is under fear that what next. whats do you guys think should be done.

Learning

8 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     03 December 2017

These bickering will continue for rest of his life, after 15 years of marriage nothing new for him. He should keep cool and avoid confrontation with his wife keeping in mind the future of the children. He can consult marriage counselor if need be to pacify his wife. After so many years of marriage it becomes routine for both parties to accuse and blame each other for each and every thing happening around nothing new.

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 December 2017

The first thing you need to do, as a friend, is not to get involved in the private affairs of a married couple.  However, the tone and tenor of the query suggests that you are something more than a friend.

(Guest)

Too old to complain.  Now just dodge the blows/

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 December 2017

Both should try to save the marriage by adjusting to each other.

Involve elders of the family and may not even hesitate to consult marriage councilor.

Put in the best effort to save the marriage.

If all efforts have failed and there exists a ground to dissolve the marriage then both can contest on such grounds and wait for the court to dissolve their marriage.

Or they can agree on their T&C and try to liberate thru MCD. This shall be quickest.

anupa (student)     03 December 2017

It's actually not about the marriage. It's the way things are moving. Everytime someone blames for the wrong does not go that we'll. There are many issues which are not discussed. First of all the marriage started with conceiving. Secondly both accepted the fact. Than as time passed by she started complaining that her life would have been better without the marriage. Than started the torture of keeping him awake by fighting whole night. Still everything was ok but there was a instance where she came on road and publicly spoke against him she drag the children in a bus and took them away from him. Thereafter a day she came back. But the humiliation of the husband did not. But recently a few month back again she threatened to file a divorce while doing that she was also threatening to kill herself. Worst of all she spoke about dating another man. How far was it that he even don't know. After which she herself said that you are waiting for me to do mistake. It's all confusing. Yes I am close to him cause he came to me for suggestions. And while I was asking in details I thought I would ask on the forum.

Such acts may amount to cruelty.

Irrefutable evidence to establish such acts may convince the court to end the wedlock with decree of divorce.

Take the person with whom you sympathize to a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family matters and having successful track record.

Proceed further after you have understood the merits and options and your counsel hav duly examined the evidences and instances.  

Mr. Ramesh Singh

What details are asked.................??

It is not appropriate to brand whole of the state of West Bengal being riddled with so called such problems.

NO need to browse the net is felt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register