LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Munish Prasher   01 December 2015

My file destroyed

I had filed RTI requesting for physical inspection of my file. I got reply that my file have been destroyed. What is the remedy for me now and the said file is required as evidence in case filed by me against the Govt Servant.


 2 Replies


This is an extention to UR query" writ under article 226", well Still U are not comming out with the complete details,mere mentioning of the sections is not sufficient to give a correct suggestion.

Munish Prasher   02 December 2015

Please find attached copy of legal notice sent to appropriate authority seeking prosecution. As no reply have been received that I am looking to file CWP under Article 226 with Hon'ble High Court and would like to argue my case petitioner in person.



Attached File : 20151202105511 723923067 copy of legal notice.pdf downloaded: 64 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query