LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amandeep Kaur   03 May 2019

My father in law claiming my salary and my husband's salary

My father in law wants every single panny in his hand. According to him he is elder so he must have our salaries. He himself earns. He just want all the finacial control in his hand. I refused to give my salary. After that he behaved in a very rude way. He did not eat at home. He orderd his food from hotel. He said i disrespact him. After that i apolosied him. I said i am realy sorry if i hurt you. But tell me my fault, which words hurt you. He said leave that topic, you apoligised, i am ok. But from now every money form any source will be in my hand. You can ask for maoney when you need. I was shocked. It was all about money not about disrespact. I dont understand what should i do. It is so depressing. please suggest me a peacful way to deal this situation. Because if i would directly refuse he will easily blame me for disrepcting him again. I dont want to give my salary. 

Learning

3 Replies

Amandeep Kaur   04 May 2019

So according to you i should give my salary to my father in law? All bills and other expenditure on our home is is paying by us (me and my husband). My father in law spends his earned money on drinks. Yes he regulary DRINKS. Now can you please suggest me what should i do? I am fully contributing to our home already. When my sister in law come to our home than she gets suits or other things from her brother not from her father. My mother in law expired 14 years ago. And my sister in law said that he (my FIL) used to beat them after her mother got expired.:(

Amandeep Kaur   04 May 2019

Few months ago my husband wanted to leave the house. At that time I completely refused. I never thought this would happen in my life. I was married to my husband just one year ago. In just one year so many things happened. My sister in law is also married and she also suggest same thing. I again refused because he will be all alone after that. And I cannot do this. One thing is here cleared that daughter in laws are easily blamed persons for nuclear family. I was never in the favor of separation. I asked for a peaceful solution. And I never abhor my Father in Law. Every morning when leaving for job and after coming home i always great him. I used to great my parents so its my habit. Even we had given our salary last month but at that time we were empty hands. And It was very difficult month. So refused. I am not saying i will not give any money but not The Salary. We don’t have kids right now. But in future what will we do with empty hands?

Amandeep Kaur   06 May 2019

Thank You very much sir. Right now i have no idea what will I do. But I think should avoid direct refusal or God Knows.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register