Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parthasaradhy (VP Technology)     21 April 2017

My employer tekskills is exploting me

Dear Sir/Madam,

My employer TEKSKILLS located in hyderabad is exploting me. This guy told me many lies when I joined the company and he is making about a one lac every month on me and there is no value add being employed with him. He just runs payroll takes a cut of 1 lac and gives me a payslip. He has not even provided me one day with cab. He just fleeces money. Now he has told me that they have modified rules and has started deducting money from my pay. He is saying that as a company owner in India he is entitled to do anything and there is no one to question because Indian law is weak and no one can really win company rules.

I would like to know if the following is correct. He says there is no leave during the first 6 months of employement. I took 2 days sick leave and he has deducted Rs 10,000 there will be no basis of his calculation. So wanted to know if this is not a violation of labour rules in this country and that an employer can do whatever to an employee which he deems fit and need be in the line of any law. Please explain. Also I would like to discuss this with a lawyer and get his opinion with all the evidances I have so that I can sue this guy. Moreover there are lot of businesses in India which conduct unethical business and they keep exploiting the employee to no end so how do we put a check on bad emplyers.

Partha

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register