Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srinivas (Accountant)     16 September 2009

my boss hit me with IRON ROD

Dear Sirs,

Yesterday i.e.15.09.2009 at around 2.45 pm my immediate boss hit me with iron rod,  by gods grace nothing has been happed to me.

I would like to inform you that our Branch has only 2 staff,

1) Asst. Executive

2)  Area Sales Manager

our is office cum residence in a 1000 sqft apartment, in for 200 sqft.

yeterday my boss gone out, his wife opposed to keep Typewriter machine in a new place within office room.

when my boss came from field work, he immediately pushed me down and hit me with Iron Rod.

I proceed to police station, but on the way i have received call from our DGM and informed me matter will be solved in office itself, but he didn't solved.

I have written email to top management by today.

I would like to know, whether they have not taken any action against him, because he is relative of our Chairman & MD

can I approach Asst. Commissioser of Labour, or whoM I can report?

I am working for the past 10 years in Chennai Branch.

Can get my experience certificate?

Can I get my PF settlement?

Can I get relieveing letter from Company, in future.

if i approached Labour commission for this issue

Kindly help me

NSR

CHENNAI

Learning

2 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     16 September 2009

DEAR SRINIVAS,

THANKS 4 UR CALL, WAIT A DAY, 2., DONOT PANIC IN THIS A WOMEN INVOLMENT IS THERE IT WONT HELP IF U GO AGRESSIVELY, U KNOW THAT MISTAKE IS NOT WITH U, LEAVE IT FOR NEXT BOSS. OTHER THINGS

Can get my experience certificate?

Can I get my PF settlement?

Can I get relieveing letter from Company, in future

EVERY THING WILL COME, BUT QUIT JOB IS VERY EASY BUT GETTING A JOB WITH 10Y EXP VERY DIFFIC...

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 November 2011

They have been able to ensure that you do not go to police immediately and no medical is conudcted. You did not appreciate that your boss was terrified by your going to police and had to approach higher authorities to persuade you against the same and he has been successful to fool you.  Now you forget police will nto help you company has apparently already decided not to help you.  SUCH NAKHRA OF DECIDING WHERE YOU SHOULD KEEP THE TYPEWRITER IS NOT SUITABLE IN PRIVATE JOB AND AT TIMES NOT EVEN IN GOVT JOB.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register