LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

simara   12 June 2017

My aunt DAUGHTER IN LAW giving threats

I would like to ask, what can my aunt do of her daughter in law is together with her husband (my aunt son) mentally toturing my aunt and her other 2 childrens (they r in aus).

currently my aunty is overseas with her other 2 son n daughter, as she as too scared to stay with her daughter in law.

Her DIL is outraged because my aunty found out about her alleged affairs with other mens. and she has tried threatning her many times and also now summoning them(my aunt,and her two kids) not to come bak to the house as by right my aunty is the legal owner of all the property. as my aunty's son fully blind folded by the wife's wrong doing. as he blames his mother and not his wife.he also have threatned his mother n his bro n sis not to come bak to india or else he will do something against the law.

My aunt and her son n daughter in australia is quite scared being continuously mentally totured by their DIL. The DIL has also kicked out her own brother's wife and and his daughter by sabotaging her brother to get rid of the sis in law and marry his old gf who is in USA so that they can go and settle in USA which is a long process. Her brother has actually divorced his wife jsut for the  sake of getting a green card and marry his old flame who is also a divorcee.

Coming bak to my aunty. what can she do so that she can get rid of her DIL and her son. (her DIL is pregnant but my aunty is sure that its not her son baby as the son was not around when she concieved.

Learning

1 Replies

Arjun Kohli   26 June 2017

First of all, there can be an application moved before the SHO of the nearest Police station, as well as the concerned Magistrate, describing the situation and mentioning clearly that there exists a threat to life from the complainant's (the aunt) daughter in law, if she moves back to India.
Legally, of course she could order them out of their house but given the daugher in law is pregnant, she may attract relief inherently (despite the factor of parentage, that being only an allegation). However, if the complaint sufficiently describes the situation and establishes a prime facie threat to the aunt, I believe appropriate action will be taken by the Police / Court.

Further, I would suggest to engage a capable legal counsel to share the exact details and work out the best legal scenario in their favour as possible.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register