LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amal das (Adhikari)     13 March 2012

Mutation of father's property

My late grandfather left a landed property of 02 hects at Andaman Islands. My father's elder brother is enjoying the property since a long period.  Due to some health and financial problems of my father, he is holding the property alone almost by force and not willing to give us the share till date. In 2008 my father had applied for mutation of the landed property in favour of him and his elder brother (only two legal heirs) to the Tehsildar. Thereafter form 'J' was issued two both the parties but oppsit party did not appear. Then form 'K' was issued twice, the last form 'K' was issued in early 2010 but both the times the opposition party did not appear. Then it was assured by the Officials of Tehsildar that an ex-party mutation will be done for which a seperate notice will be issued. But since then nothing had been done. Even my father visited the office a number of times but in vein. Please advice me 'what should my father do now, to get the land mutated and further to get his part for occupation?   

Learning

1 Replies

jitendra (sales manager)     26 May 2012

hi

my father has to sons and one daughter  including me. my mother died wheen i was 14 years old. now the situation is im married and stay on a rented place my father has always been in dispute with me cause i appose his second marriaige and has decided to share the property between my sister and my yonger brother  he has denied to give me any share of the property  he earned but the house which he is living in is the ancestor ( grandfather property) which later he trandsfered to his name.what should i do to get my sharte of property will i get it .he has also been married the second time but the lady is nt having any children from him and does nt stay with him any more. pls  help me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register