LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sidhhi   17 March 2024

Mumbai Police infested with corrupt officers!

Due to no action whatsoever taken by Mumbai Police my friend was constrained to contact PMO with the Grievances and acting upon it was forward my Complaint No TR No 41/B/23/PI V Patil of Andheri Police Station.

Inspector Vinod Patil called him under Criminal Procedure Code 160 but to his utter shock inspector instead of registering FIR tried to tell him that opposite party is very resourceful and dangerous so he should compromise of face their warth!

He didn't record any statement forget about any warning to opposite party or FIR.

He may not have submitted any report and even may have mentioned that complainant didn't come forward though I have proof of follow up email that I sent to him.

Experts please help with urgent steps to be taken in such circumstances as an ordinary citizen is neglected by even CP-Mumbai and CM of Maharashtra.

The whole system works around bribes to save fraudsters and criminals.



 3 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     17 March 2024

File a complaint u/ s 200 read with 156(3) CrPC before area Magistrate through a local prudent lawyer, if your friend feels aggrieved 

Ketan   17 March 2024

file a complaint to court to force police to file fir and initiate probe and report to court

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 March 2024

You have not stated the actual problem you face.

You have only written about the follow up actions taken by you which did not fetch any fruitful results.

You may note that the complaints and the follow ups through email will not fetch you any response from government officials 

If your grievances are not addressed by police then you may approach a judicial magistrate court with a private criminal complaint against the person you have made a complaint

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register