Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mr Goku OP   30 June 2022

motor accident

on Saturday at 2:45 PM I was dropping one of my friend to nearest bus stop so on the way near to a college gate two ladies on a scooty was taking a U turn and later saw me coming so they suddenly stopped and I overtook them slowly about 30kmph but after a few seconds a crash sound came and when I saw back I saw a bike got skidded. and I took him to the side and gave water and even told my friend who was present near to the college gate to take him to the hospital and gave him 500rs for first aid and gave my number for query. but later after few hours I got a call telling his arm got fractured and I have to pay 25000. but I argued with them regarding this becouse there was no fault from my side and why should I pay. and on the next day we met each other in front of a police station and they told about the poor background condition of the person who is in the hospital so thought of donating 5000 and then thought okey let's give a donation of 10000 and I used the word donation becouse there was no fault from my side. and after few days they agreed for this but all of sudden I guess there ego got hurt becouse of the word donation and I once used the word sympathy becouse police people where not even ready to hear me out so I told becouse of the sympathy in the person who is in hospital so people in police station is not even hearing me out. so I guess there ego got hurt and they filled a case against me for the incidents telling that's my fault. and on Sunday they took my bike and they didn't even take the other party bike till date. even the people who saw the incident were telling the person who got skidded did the mistake and was coming rashly I mean was speeding. and if that person was coming slowly this much wouldn't have happened.

so now I need help that should I fight for my case or should pled for dropping the case by paying a fine and let the insurance people deal with it??


 1 Replies

Hari Shankar   04 July 2022

H.Hari Shankar High court Advocate further details contact me: 9394002002

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query