LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A K Babu   14 October 2022

Money transferred to my account

my ex friend requested me to give 1 Lakh as cash and later he transferred the amount to my account. Now we are not in good terms. Now he says he is going to file a case that he has given me 1 Lakh as debt and it is not returned by me. He wants to disturb me. If I get notice what should I do? Is court accepts his words. Is it fair? My other friend says court will ask you to repay the amount as evidence is there (money transferred to my account). I am worried.


 1 Replies

Sourav Das (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     14 October 2022

You have to prove that you have paid him or you have to repay

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register