LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Misusing SC & ST Atrocities act

One of my known person applied for RTI and went to Sub Collector's office on a given date to get documents under RTI. The superintendent of the office belonging to SC community. Information related to land. The said office transfered the property to some other person's name by taking bribe etc. When he approched Superintendent for getting documents under RTI, Superintendent threatned him that he is gong to file a case against the person under SC & ST Atrocities case for asking information under RTI.

These are our Government employees!

Learning

20 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     28 November 2009

Actually it is good for some people and good for some.  The misuse of act is lot,  Actually taking the undue advantage of this they are harrashing the majority community people.  It has become fashion to file a SC/ST case.  In one case I had applied for the anticipatory bail for accused who was falsely impleaded in the case. I agruged the same thing  that filing sc/st case is now a days fashion, like and on the loop holes of the compalint.  Public prosecutor argued that no anticipatory baill will be granted in sc/st case but i got the bail of my clients.

(Guest)

One day in India the Social and Cultural Revolution will come. At that time these SC and ST brother must run for the life.

At present they are our Government Son - in - Laws.

sunil pagare (lawyer)     30 November 2009

In India still atrocities  is committed against the poor SC &ST  people. recent news from South India after 62 yrs.of  Independance the dalit s were not allowed to enter in the temple of lord Shiva, in North India the same position & this act & Civil right act are passed for protection of these people.It is shem on those persons who are treated these people like animals. the object of this act to protect the dalit. shem on those person who are misusing of act

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     02 December 2009

Social and cultural revolution? During Mao Tse Tung's time in China there was a cultural revolution. China is now a capitalist country for all purposes.

Some people have infinite patience. Mohammed Bin Qasim invaded India in 711 AD laying the foundation of Muslim rule which was usurped by Moghuls in 1526 to continue till 1857 when Bahadur Shah Zafar was deposed paving the way for English Rule till 1947.

Our patience for social and cultural revolution has not abated.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     03 December 2009

Just name any law which has not been grossly misused. We have so many laws which are fully rather excessively in favor of weaker sections, but each has failed. It is failure of our system. Any Law is a problem for only law abiding citizens, for others there are so many escape routes. The common sufferer is innocent/perfectionist, law abiding persons.

(Guest)

Any person in India is allowed in the temples. Some of these SC and SC brothers they drink and try to enter in temples. It is possible some one might told in a polite way please don't step in to the temple.

SC, ST and Dalits are very powerful citizens of India. We pray God give them more strength the day will come they kill them selfs because they don't know what to do and what not to do.

Muslims in India they tell us non-muslims are not allowed in India.

But you can enter in the Mosque in Middle East. Before entering just to inform the mullah. It is 100% true.

(Guest)

Muslims in India they tell us non-muslims are not allowed in side Mosques in India.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     03 December 2009

We don't like but it is the law. Please cut out pin pointing SC/ST/Muslims. They are the bread and butter of the ruling parties.  It will continue until we are reduced to a minority. Ambedkar, the supposed father of the Indian Constitution, decided on reservation for ten years. Sixty years have passed and our rulers have massacred the law to suit their convenience.

Can anybody guide whether there is reservation in the posts of CJI, Chiefs of Staff of Army, Navy and Air Force super specialities in medical colleges/hospitals who perform delicate operations?

I remember an incident. Dr. Radhakrishnan had cataract. Millions of operations had been performed by eminent surgeons in India. Either he was scared and had no confidence in Indian doctors or doctors did not want to get involved with such a high profile personality - the President of India.

Easy way out. Operation in London.

There is another equally interesting incident. In Delhi, there is Safdarjung Hospital. The kind of medical attention that is provided there has given it the name "Slaughter House". Indira Gandhi's son Sanjay Gandhi had to be operated for appendicitis. She took him to SH. Either it was stage managed or the doctors had no escape. But it went off well. It was a good story for the newspapers (no TV then).

(Guest)

SCs, STs and Minorities are passing through Raja Yogam Dasa.

It is Congress Raj Dasa.

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi's assertion that non-Muslims are not allowed inside Mosques in India is devoid of truth. 

Only recently, Sonia Gandhi went to Ajmer Sharif. She went to Tirupati and Golden Temple also. She is a Christian.

But, there are still temples in India where Hindus (call them SC/St) are not allowed inside. Why blame Muslims for a non-existent custom? Talk about Hindu custom. Shabari Malai Temple in Kerala - ladies are not allowed. Are we paranoid?

sunil pagare (lawyer)     04 December 2009

I am agree with u Anilji

Feroz M Shafeeque (Police Officer)     04 December 2009

It is not wholly correct that ladies are not allowed in Sabarimala. Women before puberty and after 50 years age are allowed there.

Also Sabarimala is the only temple in Kerala where non Hindus are allowed to enter.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     04 December 2009

I stand corrected.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register