Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Misusing SC & ST Atrocities act

Page no : 2

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     04 December 2009

Reg: RTI

With regard to Mr. Sathya Prakash's item, I wish to add the following.

In Orissa, when a man sent an RTI application, criminal charges were slapped on him and he was put behind bars.

In another case in Delhi, the applicant was first threatened with physical harm and when he insisted on getting the information, a handsome bribe was offered to withdraw the application. Bribery in reverse gear.

Sandeep Roy (BA LLB (hons))     05 December 2009

it seems Mohandas KaramChand Gandhi have not seen enough of India......go to Palamau, Garwa, West Bengals Purulia and Bankura....and then down south in country sides, you will find the picture of class and caste differentiation and exclusion same as naratted by Premchand in his novel...its going to be 2010 but the scene is of a powerful zamindar whose zamindari is gone, but the social status and his social behaviour is same as that of 1901

NARENDAR G (LAWYER)     10 December 2009

If you are sure you can always invoke the provisions of the I P C.  it amounts to intimidation.  You can also inform the information commission.  Why do sit back and take it lying down.  Irrespective of caste creed community all are governed by laws.  no one is superior or inferior and all are equal before law.  there are legal remedies.  first report it to his superior then to the department/ministry, move the police, etc.  I am incensed more so because it is an educated person and government servant at that.  we can understand villagers or illitereates resorting to such tactics.  unless we believe in equality we can never progress.

Great Feroze, you are correct.  i am devotee of the lord.

Pls dont adopt such extreme views.  It forebodes ill to society collectively.  we should learn to correct the mistakes from within by using the tools given to us by the society.  thank you.

(Guest)

PEOPLE WHO VISITS SHABARIMALAI THEY ARE DOING  AND/OR MAINTANING DEEKSHA FOR CERTAIN PERIOD. DURING THAT PERIOD THE LADY IS HAVING MONTHY PERIOD. IF SOME ONE BRAKES THE NISTA THEY DON'T ALLOW. A SMALL GIRL AND ELDERLY WOMEN ARE ALLOWED.

EVEN YOU CAN ASK ANY MUSLIM IN THE WORLD BEFORE ENTER IN TO THE PRAYER HALL IN MOSQUE YOU MUST AND SHOULD WASH YOUR BODY ACCORDING ISSLAMIC TRADITION. IF YOU SAY I DON'T FOLLOW YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED IN.

SONIA STEP INTO THE MOSQUE WITH POWER AND MUSLIMS WOMEN THEY HAVE SEPARATE MOSQUE TO PRAY. THE REASON ANY MUSLIM MALE WHEN HE IS PRAYING NAMAZ HE SHOULD NOT DIVERT HIS CONCENTRATION FROM THE PRAYER AND SHOULD NOT TEMPT IN OTHER WORDS.

A PERSON WHO ALLOWED HER INTO THE MENS MOSQUE HE DID THE MISTAKE AS PER ISLAMIC TRADITION.

IF SHE ALLOWED HER IN WOMENS PRAYER HALL THAT IS OK WITH FOLLOWING THE ISLAMIC WAY OF CLEANING HER BODY.

BUT A MUSLIM WOMEN ALLOWED TO WALK AND PRAY ALONG WITH MEN AT MAKHA AND IN MADINA.

TELL HER TO TRY IN KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA. WHO EVER IT IS SHE/HE EITHER A BILLIONEER OR A BEGGER THEY DON'T ALLOW. THAT'S ALL.

IN INDIA YOU CAN DO LOT OF THINGS WITH MONEY. EVEN YOU CAN BUY ANY THING AS YOU WISH EVEN A VERDICT.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register