Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

m.k.karuthapandiyan (induvidual)     06 July 2011

Minor rectification of document. Registration Fees

M.K.Karuthapandiyan, Coimbatore.

Doment registered in the 1990.  Typhographical  in the  plot  No; A24 instead of  mere 24.     For making this  small   correction in the suffix of  site no.  SRO  demands  the differece of  stamp duty as per  the prevailing stamp value.

Can any one clarify whether  this rectification deed  can be done  nominal  charges. 

Learning

9 Replies

sachin (self employed)     07 July 2011

There is no need for payment of stamp duty, provided property remains the same.

Stamp of  Rs. 100/- is required for deed of correction and nominal registion fees of Rs. 300/-. 

Deed is Old so You can show relevant documents to Sub-Registrar to confime that property will not changed by execution of correction deed.

Regards,

ss.

m.k.karuthapandiyan (induvidual)     07 July 2011

M.K.Karuthapandiyan,

Minor rectification of  typographical  mistake  in  removing  the  suffix  only  in  plot  number,  does  come  section  47B  requiring  payment of  additional  stamp duty  for adocument  registered in  1990  and  requiring  rectification   in  June,  2011.

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     08 July 2011

Rectification Deed is make on Rs.100/- Stamp Paper and Registration fee is nominal.

ramesh rao.b.m. (Insrtuctor)     08 July 2011

I purchased a site in 1996. But in the year 2000 the vendor has changed the lay out plan Hence, the site no.05 earlier changed to site no.52 now . When I enquired in sub registrar ofiice it is being informed that full stamp duty is to be paid for the rectification deed. kindly clarify why stamp duty should be paid twice for the same property when there is no change in the purchaser & vendor and also there is no money transactions. there is only change in site no with boundaries. The owner himself has signed the rectification deed. please clarify.

m.k.karuthapandiyan (induvidual)     11 July 2011

Rectification Deed Impounded  by  SRO demanding  to pay  the difference of  stamp duty

M.K.Karuthapandiyan,  Coimbatore.

Question: Doment registered in the year 1990.  Typhographical mistake was made in the plot No. which should read as 24 as per LPR. Instead,  the plot number was typed as A24. Now the suffix 'A' attached to the plot number should be removed and the plot number  be corrected as '24'. There no change in the boundries of  plot and there is no other sort of encumberances.

The parties of  the document mutually agreed for the rectification. 

The  concerned parties  mutually applied for  the rectification to The Sub Registerar  and  executed the Rectification Deed  of   the  document  in a Rs.100/-  stamp paper 2 detailing the  the correction in the property.   A fee of  Rs.150/-  was  paid  and  reciept  obtained.

But  The SRO  impounded  the  Rectification  Deed  demanding  to remit  the  difference  of  stamp duty as per the  prevailing  value,  stating that   the  document   was  registered  in year 1990,   the correction comes  under  section  47B  and     time of  correction  is 2011.

Can any  one  give suggestion  to  relieve  from this  tangle.

With Regards
Karuthapandiyan

m.k.karuthapandiyan (induvidual)     16 July 2011

M.K.Karuthapandiyan

What  does Section 47B  says Rectification of deed.  Where to locate the  Section 47B.

with regards

karuthapandiyan

m.k.karuthapandiyan (induvidual)     22 July 2011

Deed of rectification

Karuthapandiyan,

Can any on  tell what 47B of  registration act  saya about rectofication deed

m.k.karuthapandiyan (induvidual)     17 August 2011

M.K.Karuthapandiyan

In the absence of the site owner who hapens to be in abroad,   

Can the  rectification deed be executed  in the name of his Power Agent.

regards

mkk

L.NIRANJAN BABU   24 May 2019

sir, i have a doubt regarding the registration of rectification deed. i purchased a site in the deed the directions of the property are wrongly noted ( east & west instead of North & South and vicer versa) now i want to change it all the process completed now i want  to pay registration fee how much  I have to pay. sir could you please tell me the fee amount and according to which section i have  to pay. the extent won't change only the direction change

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register