LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Mental harrashment

hello all. I am married since 3yrs and i have a baby boy who is 7 months old. now i am living in my parents house for post delivery care. since i moved to my parents house my mother in law has a very bad influence on my husband. before having a baby she was completely against a girl baby and she always mentally tortured me saying girls are tension, they run away when they reach their teenage. after having a boy i thought she will stop but now she has taken a different turn and asking my husband to leave me.. 15 days back my husband sent me a threatening message saying " your worst times have started, i ll dig your grave, and claim my son, may your soul rest in peace" because i sent a simple forward msg to his mother saying "daughters are not tension, daughters are equal to ten sons". from 15 days me and my parents tried contacting him, but he s not responding nor picking calls. my father in law is a Rtd.ACP, i spoke to him too but he is keeping quiet in support of his wife and his son is not turning up. i want my husband back. how do i deal with this sitution. pls help me . she has also threatened my parents "after 9 months she has come and live with me, then i will show her what all can i do to hurt her". seeing my husband behavior nowadays, am sure he wont protect me from his mother. so is it good to go to her house after 9 months, how should i deal with her?

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)
U do what clicks in ur mind... U want a happy life where every one loves u or gng back where u have to live a compromise life..file rocr and maintenance they will give u maintenanxe ... Dear ranee don't blame anyone u said u have file fake cases..do u want justice by filing fake cases..??? For further u can pm me

A walk alone (-)     24 April 2016

This time when you go to your husband home just take a recorder or use your mobile and start recording audio or video of your mother in law other members who torture you. save all SMS or other messages call recording one day when you loose your all patience use these videos or audio and file dv case against your MIL and husband. Sister its truth that no one can force your husband to live with you. But if you record these incidents in video or audio in mobile it will help as evidence because we all know in four wall inside husband home know no one knows and the one who knows his family who never say anything against him. Then we should be aware and collect evidence . First go and started live them normally and collect evidence then file any case

(Guest)
thank u all for the advise. Am completely confused and not able to deal wit the situation

(Guest)

Don't listen to niki. Collecting evidence for court cases is the starting point of bottomless pit of agony. There is no marital happiness anywhere in the halls of courts and police stations. Your and child's happiness lies in creating a positive environment where love and mutual respect between husband-wife grows naturally. Courts and lawyers are guaranteed way to destory any chance at positive change in your life. Blaming your mother in law for your problems is also pathetic attitude. No man will throw his mother out for wife's complaints. Stop thinking in terms of them vs you, right and wrong etc. Everybody can argue themselves to be right and other to be wrong in their head and start making enemy images - nobody finds joy or happiness from this attitude. Every human being wants to love and be loved, removing negative thinking allows this natural tendency to flow in a relationship. 

Try to convince husband to go to a marriage counsellor and try to develop a bond of trust and understanding between you both. Try to solve situation with love and compassion. If love and compassion does not help you find happiness then leave husband and marry someone else with whom you can develop positive mind set. 

vikram A (medical)     26 April 2016

stop fooling people. ranee hats off. mam please do not listen to anybody. whatever it may be n india now your husband is your father mother son daughter  etc etc. just go to your home ( where your husband lives) apologise (there is nothing wrong in it to jave a beautiful & memorable life).

then have a happy married life. do not listen to LAWYERS and YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS. family members with love they will support you untill they have strength.

lawyers they will support u untill u support them financially and finally you will not have any chance to go back coz by that time your whole life will be ruined, once u stop supporting them they will simply blame you for choosing this side.

go along with your family and straight away put your kid in lap of your mom & dad-in-law. then everything will get settled.

All the best and happy married life. for everything there is a solution not approaching lawyers n court.

Dr Martin Campbell (Doctor)     26 April 2016

Originally posted by : vikram A
stop fooling people. ranee hats off. mam please do not listen to anybody. whatever it may be n india now your husband is your father mother son daughter  etc etc. just go to your home ( where your husband lives) apologise (there is nothing wrong in it to jave a beautiful & memorable life).

then have a happy married life. do not listen to LAWYERS and YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS. family members with love they will support you untill they have strength.

lawyers they will support u untill u support them and finally you will not have any chance to go back coz by that time your whole life will be ruined, once u stop supporting them they will simply blame you for choosing this side.

go along with your family and straight away put your kid in lap of your mom & dad-in-law. then everything will get settled.

All the best and happy married life. for everything there is a solution not approaching lawyers n court.

Absolutely agree with this advice. Hattsoff to u sir.

Dr Martin Campbell (Doctor)     26 April 2016

Originally posted by : TGK REDDI
This's lawyersclubindia.     So many members including me disapprove lawyers.    Exemplory paradox.

So many advocates suggest that Questioners should contact an able and experienced advocate. Is it really for such advice Questioners approach lawyersclubindia?

So many advocates are disgusted with repying non-advocate members.      Is it really fair on their part?     How can they take away the right of non-experts of poking their nose  given by LCI?       If judges also hate non-advocates?       Are non-advocates really inferior to advocates?

A High Court Justice appreciated my arguments and told me to turn around and show my face to the advocates present in the Court Hall.  

I feel, lawyers are on the lookout for clients, thats the main purpose of this site, social angle is given just as a punchline, where site is described as interactive platform for lawyers and Indian public.

There are many a lawyers who genuinely help people in distress, at the same time some legal advisors dont want pubilc ie non-legal members to respond or help people coming to the forum, for reasons best known to them.

Other day I was reading one query where a person complains of no s*x in marriage, and a lady has replied with medical angle and some legal advisor has taken offence of it, and is asking that lady to leave. 

One should be open to criticism and learn new things at any age  that will only help legal advisors, lawyers and general public interact freely.  

Or else this Lawyersclubindia.comtagline will simply be another tagline.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register