LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

parvaze (Graphic artist)     14 April 2013

Mental harassment and wifes right

Hi My Brother in Law is mentally harassing my Sister who is married for 6 years with 2 children....He is harassing her over his so called male dominated attitude. He does not respect my sister being his wife and tries to pressurise her that he shall leave her at anytime and threatens to take the children away, if she does not meet his demand. He always insist her not to contact my mother and me. He has no shame in taking her service( washing clothes manually, carrying heavy objects) while she was pregnant. Moreover he dam cares about his first child which is 5 years old to send him out for shop his personnal items( tobacco) mostly.  This is frustating me and my family for his behaviour towards my sister and her child. He has even sold out her gold jewelry for his personal use. Upon that he tries to dominate her over small issues and her small demands. She is like grilled in her house and living like a house maid. He always try to make excuses for not sending her to My place. she always try to hide his misbehaves and is afraid to say openly.

Being my only sister I am worried about her and her childs future.

Please suggest any Legal action against him.

parvaze_zahi@yahoo.co.in

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

^^^

With all due respect to your concern about your sister's family.

It is people like you unknowingly, without knowlege become home/and/or marriage breakers.

Stay away from them.

Six years is a long time.  They have lived together and they will in the future too.  Let them solve their problems by themselves.

You will always be a outsider to their marriage.  More you keep interfering, more are the chances of the marriage breaking.

Stay away from your sister's family.

1 Like

(Guest)

@Querist,

First talk to your sister.If she consents, you can take him with to the protection officer or nodal agencies recruited/established under 'Protection of Woman from domestic Voilence Act' and say all the incidents. I think this is proper way to go because it's does have a corrective approach towards handling such matters.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 April 2013

Good suggession by Mr.Helping hand.I too agree with this.

(Guest)

I agree to news_know. Pls follow his suggestion.

lota (housewife)     14 April 2013

A husband who beats/ harrasses wife , when wife goes for legal remedy , does this provide a automatic right to husband to get divorce?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : lota

A husband who beats/ harrasses wife , when wife goes for legal remedy , does this provide a automatic right to husband to get divorce?

PLEASE POST YOUR QUERY SEPARATELY WITH ALL FACTS.

parvaze (Graphic artist)     15 April 2013

Thanks Mr Helping hand... I do not interfere in her marriage life. I do realise that if i do the marriage will come to an end. Either ways she is not happy being with him. I need to know the law and action, if any thing goes wrong further. Anyways
Thanks for ur suggestion.

parvaze (Graphic artist)     15 April 2013

Thanks All for ur support and suggestions.. I liked the points that Mr Need justice has quoted. Its all a fact that he mentioned. I shall do by taking him out for dinner and ask him his story.

Thanks Guys

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register