Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rupesh Kumar   01 February 2016

Mental curelty

Hi Sir,

I am Rupesh Kumar resident of Chennai got married on 08.08.2008 with Manisha Engle of Hyderabad and was living peacefully with two kids (Yashica sah (6yrs) and Yuvraaj Kumar Sah (1yrs) for past seven years. During these seven of my matrimonial life I had misunderstanding with wife and we use to sort out our issues amicably. But my wife Mother and Brother had created lot of problems in my life by interfering in my family matters and have created in differences between my wife and me.

My Mother-in-law and Brother-in-law who is not working are completely dependent on my wife earnings. They have entered my house in the name of taking care of kids and have created lot of issue towards my matrimonial life. I had lost my privacy with my wife and their interference was increasing day by day in my life. I had informed my wife to leave her job and take care of the kids and informed her not to entertain her Mother and Brother in my house and family matters. As I need Privacy towards life with my family.

Since my Brother-in-law is an alcoholic and drug addict due to which I am scared of my kids being the bad environment.   I had repeatedly informed my wife to tell them to go there house but wife does not responded to my heeds. Also she does not want to leave her Job and wanted her Mother and Brother to take care of the Kid’s and I had to live my life in their mercy.

Sir, on 18th June 2015 midnight I had informed my wife that I cannot sleep without my kids nor with my wife and told her to sleep beside me for which she had Quarrel with me which later entered into heated argument. Rather stopping the misunderstanding her Mother and Brother had entered my bedroom around 1:00pm midnight and started heated argument and abusing me which later turned towards manhandling. I was later targeted by her mother, my wife and his brother who was druken on that night. .

Later, her Mother and Brother went to Police Station and lodge a police complaint against me but next day morning they did not file FIR against me. Since my wife had informed the Police inspector that they will have compromise talk with my parents at my residence.

On Arrival of my parents from Chennai all of us had compromise talk on 19th June 2015 but my wife told that she wanted to go for Judicial Separation with Kids for the incident which occurred on 18th June 2015 night.

I did not stop her from Judicial Separation and informed her to live in same house even though she informed of applying for Judicial Separation. But later when I had to come to Chennai on 27th June to attend an Job interview. On the very next day my Wife had sent me SMS that she is moving to another house with Kid’s and with all her belongings.

Sir, Now I facing the biggest threat towards my KIDS rights as my wife is not even attending my calls and not allowing to me talk to my kids as she’s trying to extort money by using the Kid’s sentiments with whom I am attached a lot. It been almost six month now I had not seen my KIDS not spoke to them.

Sir, I have filed Restitution of Conjugal Rights and Interim Child custody case in Rangareddy Family court. So that my wife and kids come and stay with me in Chennai

I had even involved all her family elder for mutual talks on 28 July 2015 and 31 August 2015 at her elder cousin brother house but she is not ready for mutual talks. I had waited for six month now and had gone to her house along with her eldest cousin brother on 15th January 2016 to have mutual talks. But the moment his brother informed he coming along with me to her house for mutual talks. She moved out of the house along with KIDS and did not allow me to meet the KIDS. All this has created a lot of stress mentally and physically. I had even tried last option by informing our common fried to talk to her to know what she needs but she is not even responding to them either. I had also filed a complain in State Human Right commission for the misuse of right. But SHRC has responded me to approach court.

She right now placing unlawful and unjust psychological pressure on me by not allowing me talk to KIDS and meet them.

So Kindly suggest me the fastest way throught which I can meet my KIDS and get Visitation access. Also Suggest me for equal sharing of child custody is possible.

Also suggest me what case can be filed against my wife for her cruel and unlawful act.

Kumar

Learning

1 Replies

SuperHero (Manager)     01 February 2016

Originally posted by : Rupesh Kumar
Hi Sir,

I am Rupesh Kumar resident of Chennai got married on 08.08.2008 with Manisha Engle of Hyderabad and was living peacefully with two kids (Yashica sah (6yrs) and Yuvraaj Kumar Sah (1yrs) for past seven years. During these seven of my matrimonial life I had misunderstanding with wife and we use to sort out our issues amicably. But my wife Mother and Brother had created lot of problems in my life by interfering in my family matters and have created in differences between my wife and me.

My Mother-in-law and Brother-in-law who is not working are completely dependent on my wife earnings. They have entered my house in the name of taking care of kids and have created lot of issue towards my matrimonial life. I had lost my privacy with my wife and their interference was increasing day by day in my life. I had informed my wife to leave her job and take care of the kids and informed her not to entertain her Mother and Brother in my house and family matters. As I need Privacy towards life with my family.

Since my Brother-in-law is an alcoholic and drug addict due to which I am scared of my kids being the bad environment.   I had repeatedly informed my wife to tell them to go there house but wife does not responded to my heeds. Also she does not want to leave her Job and wanted her Mother and Brother to take care of the Kid’s and I had to live my life in their mercy.

Sir, on 18th June 2015 midnight I had informed my wife that I cannot sleep without my kids nor with my wife and told her to sleep beside me for which she had Quarrel with me which later entered into heated argument. Rather stopping the misunderstanding her Mother and Brother had entered my bedroom around 1:00pm midnight and started heated argument and abusing me which later turned towards manhandling. I was later targeted by her mother, my wife and his brother who was druken on that night. .

Later, her Mother and Brother went to Police Station and lodge a police complaint against me but next day morning they did not file FIR against me. Since my wife had informed the Police inspector that they will have compromise talk with my parents at my residence.

On Arrival of my parents from Chennai all of us had compromise talk on 19th June 2015 but my wife told that she wanted to go for Judicial Separation with Kids for the incident which occurred on 18th June 2015 night.

I did not stop her from Judicial Separation and informed her to live in same house even though she informed of applying for Judicial Separation. But later when I had to come to Chennai on 27th June to attend an Job interview. On the very next day my Wife had sent me SMS that she is moving to another house with Kid’s and with all her belongings.

Sir, Now I facing the biggest threat towards my KIDS rights as my wife is not even attending my calls and not allowing to me talk to my kids as she’s trying to extort money by using the Kid’s sentiments with whom I am attached a lot. It been almost six month now I had not seen my KIDS not spoke to them.

Sir, I have filed Restitution of Conjugal Rights and Interim Child custody case in Rangareddy Family court. So that my wife and kids come and stay with me in Chennai

I had even involved all her family elder for mutual talks on 28 July 2015 and 31 August 2015 at her elder cousin brother house but she is not ready for mutual talks. I had waited for six month now and had gone to her house along with her eldest cousin brother on 15th January 2016 to have mutual talks. But the moment his brother informed he coming along with me to her house for mutual talks. She moved out of the house along with KIDS and did not allow me to meet the KIDS. All this has created a lot of stress mentally and physically. I had even tried last option by informing our common fried to talk to her to know what she needs but she is not even responding to them either. I had also filed a complain in State Human Right commission for the misuse of right. But SHRC has responded me to approach court.

She right now placing unlawful and unjust psychological pressure on me by not allowing me talk to KIDS and meet them.

So Kindly suggest me the fastest way throught which I can meet my KIDS and get Visitation access. Also Suggest me for equal sharing of child custody is possible.

Also suggest me what case can be filed against my wife for her cruel and unlawful act.

Kumar

Sorry to hear your Case. May God give you Strength and Courage at this difficult times.

Your Mental state is such that...You want to see your Kids at any Cost.

Women especially your Wife knows about this and she is playing with you...

Roaming around Courts may get you Child Visitation rights...etc., and so on..

Laws are such a way that...Women has more rights until Children are grown up..And Children will be confused looking at Courts, Lawyers and Police Stations...

Instead of attending Schools, Learning Good Manners from Parents and So On....

They will be Roaming to Courts..

It is easier to stay to Live Alone....or Lead a Peaceful Life...Better adopt a Child...and take care of the Child...Think Your Children some where will be well taken care....

All other points are mentioned by Renuka Ji....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register