I am requesting you for advice for following situation.
Our society is formed on 1984 and we have 344 members. In one case a member A sold the flat to B on 2006. Resignation of A accepted and B became a member in general meeting 2006. But since 2006 new member B
1) Not submitted affidavit as per byelaws.
2) Not submitted sales deed.
3) Never stayed in flat since purchase.
4) He has put the flat on rent without permission of society.
5) He never attended any special or general meeting.
6) Shares are still on A s name. not on B.
7) Even share are not on B s name, he has name in voting list and voted in election of society. (is this offense?)
Now one member wrote letter to registrar and registrar ask to take an action according to maharashtra co operative act. Members are forcing to take strict action as 8 years is long period and asking to declare it as benami property.
Pls could u suggest what action can be taken?