LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram Singh (fsdffsdf)     11 August 2011

Medation settlement and mutual divorce

I am Petitioner and my case of 498a for quashing for FIR listed od 25/07/2011. The order below mentioned.



(d) That as soon as the bank draft of the said remaining permanent almony

amount is submitted by Petitioner before the court concerned, this

compromise will become effective and operative and Smt. Respondent will

receive the same before the court itself. It is made clear between the parties

that after receiving the entire amount of Rs. 3.50 lacs, Smt. Respondent/wife

shall not be entitled to received any kind of maintenance etc. from her

husband or his family members.


(e) That both the parties agree that this compromise shall be treated as their

consent for mutual divorce and they shall be entitled to take formal decree of

divorce from the court of their choice.


(f) That That in the view of above noted agreement between the parties, both

the parties agree that all civil and criminal cases filed by them against each

other which including the above noted ones, shall be treated to be withdrawn

and the decree of divorce to be passed for all practical purposes from the day

when the bank draft of agreed remaining permanent alimony amount of Rs.

50,000/- is submitted by Sri Petitioner before the court concerned."



My question is


1.    Next party is not giving proper response to file mutual divorce.

2.    I am in fear that if time will be spent that next party can be do any thing wrong.

3.    Please let me know that how to I can file mutual divorce without my wife and how to I can deposit or give him 50,000 as per settlement.


Hence I will be completely FREE



 3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     11 August 2011

Without your Smt. you cannot file mutual divorce ptition.  You file a divorce petition under divorce grounds which are suitable for your case and get divorce.  Don't forge to produce the court order passed on the basis of the mediation proceedings.

Ram Singh (fsdffsdf)     11 August 2011

And what about 50 thousand DD ???

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     11 August 2011

That is lost, if she doesnot agree :-(

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query