LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJESH MAKWANA   01 June 2020

meaning of landing in register lease deed

My premises on rent with register lease deed with bank. bank want construct network connectivity tower on my own tarace. manager said me landing means tarace. so kindly suggest what's exact meaning of landing in lease agreement.

Learning

2 Replies

AFZAL VOHRA (Civil & Revenue Lawyer)     05 June 2020

You should post the paragraph so that we can answer it properly after reading it thoroughly. 

RAJESH MAKWANA   05 June 2020

In consideration of the rent hereby reserved and the performance of the covenants on the part of the lesse hereinafter contained the lessor both hereby demise unto the lesse all that the portion on the ground floor admeasuring 1498 sq. Ft of the lessor's building situated at tower road mangrol and constructed on land more particularly described in the schedule here under written /and which said poruon is show on the plan therof hereto annexed and is delineated thereon by red colored boundary line. Together with the use of fittings and fixtures, the waters closets lavatories and other convenience in the said portion of ground floor hereby let and together also with the right for the lessee, its servants,employees,visitors, customers and all other person's authorised by the lessee to use in common with the lessor and the tenants and occupiers of other portions of the said building and all other persons authorised by the lessor the entrance, doorways, entrance halls staircases, landing, lobbies and passage in the said building leading to and from the said portion of the ground floor hereby let for the purpose of ingress there to and ingress therefrom to hold the demised premises unto the lessee from 1-April-2009.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register