Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Natasha (Asst Manager-Operations)     05 June 2010

MBL-NLSIU-Bangalore

Hi,

Could anyone guide, how can distance MBL degree-from NLSIU Bangalore be beneficial for me, who has done MBA -regular in Marketing & Finance and B.Tech-I.T. I am currently working on debt syndication and project financing. This does involve working on agreements.I want enhance my future career prospects,a nd want to gain a position with top management.

Also, I would like to know how many times do I need to visit Bangalore campus during the course, other then for giving exams. Are there minimum number of classes a student need to attend during the course at campus ? What other project work and assignments are required, as I am employed in North.

Thanks in Advance !!

Learning

3 Replies

Ashok Yadav (Lawyer)     05 June 2010

It may be beneficiary for you, by this you will get knowledge of legal aspects of business. My one friend is doing MBL from Bangalore, and she has given her final exams. She went to there on the time of exams only, for 1 months Approx in one year.

Natasha (Asst Manager-Operations)     05 June 2010

Hello Mr Ashok

Thanks for the information.

Natasha

Nirmala.Patil (Law )     24 January 2011

Hi Friend,

MBL is a good course for those who are pursuing their career in Private sector. Myself has finished off it. You can get the knowledge of all main business laws like Bnaking, Company law, Contract Law, Foriegn trade etc. i hope it will be useful for you. GO ahead.

Thanks and regards,

Nirmala

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register