LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harsha Yareshimi   11 May 2018

Marrying married woman has 2 kids

we are in love since 4 years ,i fought with her husband 2 times ,since three years he home arrested her and applied CCtV cameras to home ,he is not allowing to divorce her..recently he tried to kill her ,for fighting violence public called police she went police station but police didnt take complaint ..they are trying unite them but she completely dont wants live with him ,she has no parents her sisters also not supporting her ..she is alone ..in my home also my parents not supporting me ,her husband planning to kill me..they dont want me to marry her ,im ready to marry her and she also .. currently she is in her sister home ,.she want mutual divorce . i have to give her life ..but we both have no support .. everyone scares ab
out society ...she decided commit suscide if her husband bring her back..my parents planning to marry me with other girl ..im scared ..im thinking to run out of my home ..i want my family and also i want her ..please help me

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     11 May 2018

Originally posted by : Harsha Yareshimi
we are in love since 4 years ,i fought with her husband 2 times ,since three years he home arrested her and applied CCtV cameras to home ,he is not allowing to divorce her..recently he tried to kill her ,for fighting violence public called police she went police station but police didnt take complaint ..they are trying unite them but she completely dont wants live with him ,she has no parents her sisters also not supporting her ..she is alone ..in my home also my parents not supporting me ,her husband planning to kill me..they dont want me to marry her ,im ready to marry her and she also .. currently she is in her sister home ,.she want mutual divorce . i have to give her life ..but we both have no support .. everyone scares about society ...she decided commit suscide if her husband bring her back..my parents planning to marry me with other girl ..im scared ..im thinking to run out of my home ..i want my family and also i want her ..please help me

You cannot marry women who is already married and having two kids, unless she gets divorce decree from competent court.

If her husband does cruelty towards her then she can complain the concern police station, if concern police station does not help then she can approach to SSP or higher police officer. I even that does not work she can directly approach court.

Harsha Yareshimi   12 May 2018

whats your intension ? im not asking your opinion ! im asking solution ! there is no value for love in law ...i think you also dont know value of it ...ill take care her kids as my own kids ...we live happily forever untill death ..this is what i have to show to this bl**dy society ..

Harsha Yareshimi   12 May 2018

whats your intension ? im not asking your opinion ! im asking solution ! there is no value for love in law ...i think you also dont know value of it ...ill take care her kids as my own kids ...we live happily forever untill death ..this is what i have to show to this bl**dy society ..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register